top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here ever got an objection from CC's on balance transfers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ready2puke View Post
    Hi Tex...the only time I use Paypal is when Im buying something on Ebay and its a tiny amount and gets taken out of my checking account. But if its coming off of a credit card? Then if thats true then you're still using your credit card just thru a back door which isnt much of a grey area, its still using your card. So you really have to stop it, stop using your cards. The longer you use them the longer you wait and the more likely an objection. AX is brutal...dont want to scare you...wait yes I do...so stop it!!!
    stop using them for everything correct? gas, meals etc??

Comment

Well I have stopped for everything last time I used a cc was July...others may have more input..some folks say its ok to use for gas and food..but if you just pulled 7k out I'll be more than careful..maybe others have different advice.

Comment

I would stop because if you don't have enough cash now without paying your cc how will your survive once you file. The behavior change on credit needs to happen before you file, the truste will ask when you charged last

Comment

Hi Pukey,
          Tex brings up a good point... we've started to use our PayPal accounts to pay for Ebay stuff, mostly work-related electronics and the like, nothing really expensive. And yes, it comes out of our checking account now. Do Trustees ask for Paypal records? (This might belong on a new thread, but it's an interesting point.) I don't know what my hubby would do if he couldn't use his PayPal anymore to sell and buy his toys!
          Yesterday I put all the cc's in the drawer--except for our biz AmEx which we're hoping will survive our personal BK and we pay off every month. And the gas cards, also paid every month.
          6 months and counting!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X