2nd 341 went well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd 341 went well

Well I had my 341 back on last month and I am pro-se. I was nervous and even one of the other bankruptcy lawyers looked at another lawyer and said "Watch this, these are usually disasters". I made a few mistakes and my 341 was continued and I smiled at that lawyer walking out. Well I went yesterday and my name wasnt called so I talked to the trustee and he said all my papers I resubmitted looked well except a minor mistake on one. He said that on the exemptions I had to put 1.00 instead of 0 on a couple of things that had no value (absolutley no big deal). He rescheduled again but said I did not need to show up and my case was scheduled for discharge on 10/28!!! I am so happy! I successfully filed pro-se and saved a whole lot of money and it really was not that big of a deal. i bought the kit from 1clickbankruptcy.com for 50.00 and filled in all the forms and read a lot about terminology. I cannot wait to get my discharge papers! I will start on credit cleanup now.

WOW!!! Very Well Done Mike!!!

Congrats for you!!!
    Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
    341 Oct 8 2008
    Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Congratulations!!! I remember your last time. Welcome to the 60 Day Club
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats and well earned!!
        Filed C7 12-09-08
        Discharged 5-15-09

Comment

My fellow pro se filer. Well, different Chapter of the Code, but I still feel some sort of bond.

Congratulations!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Good job, so are you now going to go to school to become a BK lawyer??? lol

Comment

Congrats
              May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
              July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
              September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Kudos to you, Mike, and big, big raspberries to that knucklehead lawyer at your first 341. May his dog run away with his best friend.

I'm SO impressed with anyone who has the courage to file pro se. Sure, we could all do it once we're on the other side, especially with the help of this wonderful forum. But to have the fortitude and determination to venture into this when you're at a low point in your life is really inspiring. Way to go, all of you.
                Filed chapter 7: June 9, 2008
                341 meeting: July 18, 2008
                last day for objections: September 16, 2008
                DISCHARGED September 18, 2008 - CLOSED September 29, 2008

Comment

Congrats to another pro se'er!!! My Ch. 7 was also done pro se, and my case was honestly one of the few with no questions or issues brought up. I literally made sure my case was flawless, mainly because I was pro se and figured I was up for a plethora of scrutinous viewing. All went well and my 341 was a breeze.

Best wishes and hang in there!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X