top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

98 Days post-filing. Everyone else got discharged today except for us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98 Days post-filing. Everyone else got discharged today except for us.

Cruising PACER tonight I see that people who filed the day before and the day after us as Chapter 7 without assets got discharged today but we didn't. Oh oh.... I wonder what happened.
    Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

Must be a glitch in the Matrix.

(whoaa... was that a double entendre?)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      Must be a glitch in the Matrix.

(whoaa... was that a double entendre?)
      Yeah i saw 2 black cats today.
      Day 61 for me to. it will happen
      Chapter 7 07/30/2008
      341 09/17/2008
      Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

Hang in there! If nothing's been filed you're good to go and just waiting for someone to get to their "to do" stack. Mine was a few days late and I know it feels like sheer torture.

Comment

Keebler, go to pacer, find your Court Clerk, he/she will have helpers under him that are aids assigned to your case by the last four numbers of your social or of your name. I forget which. Simply ask as when I did, I found that they were missing a copy of our marriage certificate. No sign of a request for it. I sent an email with a copy to my lawyer and within two hours WAALAAA. I was free. Please do this, the hamsters are cold and wish to warm up their dance for you. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
            Keebler, go to pacer, find your Court Clerk, he/she will have helpers under him that are aids assigned to your case by the last four numbers of your social or of your name. I forget which. Simply ask as when I did, I found that they were missing a copy of our marriage certificate. No sign of a request for it. I sent an email with a copy to my lawyer and within two hours WAALAAA. I was free. Please do this, the hamsters are cold and wish to warm up their dance for you. 'Hub
            You get a GOLD STAR for the day! YOU'RE AMAZING!

I pulled up PACER one more time today so I'd have the case number handy and also to see if anything had changed and then I called up the court. I politely asked the first person who answered the phone if they could help me and she pulled up my case.

It seems that my Reaffirmation for my mortgage had set a flag. The hearing had been held and the judge had ruled but they never cleared the flag. She fixed it right there while I waited and it only took a few minutes. I hung up the phone and refreshed my PACER screen and, sure enough, I'm discharged!

By the time I had finished typing this message, they have already posted the signed discharge order on PACER too. Wow...

Thank you again!!!
            Discharged November 2008 100 days after filing no-asset Chapter 7. We intended to let a two-year-old vehicle go back to the bank and reaffirm an inexpensive ten-year-old SUV and our home mortgage. In the end we surrendered ALL of our vehicles and reaffirmed NOTHING. We'll "ride through" our mortgage after the court ruled it an undue hardship.

Comment

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

CONGRATS to you. goodluck.

Comment

Thank you for the PM Keebler, Mrs. is making her "KING" his supper. After all, weeeeellll I best leave it alone.

GBWY and here is your Victory (hamster dance) from both Mom and I.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                    Thank you for the PM Keebler, Mrs. is making her "KING" his supper. After all, weeeeellll I best leave it alone.

GBWY and here is your Victory (hamster dance) from both Mom and I.

The kindness of strangers is certainly an amazing thing that I vow never to forget and resolve to pay back as often as I am able.

In all the excitement I didn't realize that the news is even better...

Originally posted by PACER
                    Filed: 08/11/2008
                    Terminated: 11/19/2008
                    Discharged: 11/19/2008
                    Reopened:
                    Converted:
                    Dismissed:
                    Confirmation Hearing:

Disposition: Standard Discharge
                    Joint: y

Pending Status: Awaiting AutoClose ,Case Closed
                    Flags: CLOSED
                    Last edited by Keebler; 11-19-2008, 05:57 PM.

Comment

congrats keebler
                      Chapter 7 07/30/2008
                      341 09/17/2008
                      Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

Congratulations
                        Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
                        Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

wheeeeeeeew!! i was all geared up for a long worrisome thread - and then BAM!! you're discharged/closed - great job!!!
                          Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
                          (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X