Time flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time flies

I had an appt. to file a chapter 7 with a BK lawyer almost 2 years ago. When he told me that I had to wait 2 years to file, I left the office dazed.

Shortly after, I found this site and lurked for over a year. Without this site, there is no way I would have remained so calm in the past two years.

I didn't have to post many questions since most of mine were already asked and answered many times.

Hard to believe, but I am filing first week of next month. Pretty simple no asset case due to a business venture.

Extremely thankful to this forum, many of the old timers and mods. Because of the info gained here, the BK was the last thing on my mind. I lived life normally, just doing what I had to do and it never phased me.

Congrats; Fltoo, but you too have been one of those who helped others as well as us. Since I am now discharged and will close in February due to an inside payment, I feel that it is my responsibility to pass what I have leaned on to others. You did this right on and when your 60 days is over, please carry on as you helped Mrs. C and I more than once. ‘Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

You two had more than your share of problems, too. You did well.

Comment

I concur about this site being a godsend. I just wonder if I will still come here after I am done with my BK.. Probably will, to read about rebuilding credit etc? However, most likely not as much as I do now. This site definitely helps answers those questions you have and provides you with enough information to ask more questions that I may have never considered.

Comment

Time's fun, when you're having flies. - Kermit
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats on filing!! How exciting!

Before you know it, you'll be on here, sharing your discharge news with us.
            Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
            341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
            Last day for objections: 7-14-08
            Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

Godspeed, fltoo!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X