post filing education after 341 okay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post filing education after 341 okay?

so I know its good to have finished the post filing education before the 341 but the meeting is tomorrow and I realized that I misplaced the flyer for the education the lawyer's assistant handed to me and I cant find the lawyers email anywhere right now. do you guys think it will be okay if I hold off on the post filing education till after the 341? I'm nervous and tired and really don't want to do it right now anyways. ugh. to think tomorrow at this time the 341 will be done with
    Filed-10/2008
    341-12/10/2008
    Discharged-3/17/2009

Originally posted by adaughter View Post
    so I know its good to have finished the post filing education before the 341 but the meeting is tomorrow and I realized that I misplaced the flyer for the education the lawyer's assistant handed to me and I cant find the lawyers email anywhere right now. do you guys think it will be okay if I hold off on the post filing education till after the 341? I'm nervous and tired and really don't want to do it right now anyways. ugh. to think tomorrow at this time the 341 will be done with
    You need it in order to close your case. Unless it's some strange District thing, it's required before discharge.

In my District, they give the required Education course... the same day as the 341 for FREE if you stay the afternoon to attend it.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

You have over a month before the course needs to be completed. It should be completed after the 341 and at least 2 weeks prior to discharge. You have plenty of time.

Comment

You dont need the post filing Financial Mgmt. Cert. at the 341 hearing. You have atleast 30 days after the 341 hearing to submit a copy of the post filing cert. to the court and send a copy to the trustee,

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X