Trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee

Is there anyway to know who my trustee is going to be..I registered with Pacer..have not filed yet but have retained the lawyer.

Thanks

Originally posted by okiemom2008 View Post
    Is there anyway to know who my trustee is going to be..I registered with Pacer..have not filed yet but have retained the lawyer.

Thanks
    Just like the Judge, they are assigned in a rotation or by other equitable means.

You can look up the U.S. Trustee program for your area, and see which Trustees are assigned to your Chapter of Bankruptcy.

Then you'll know at least who it might be.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

my trustee was listed on pacer along with their phone number, address, email....
      filed chapter 7- dec 11, 2008
      341 meeting - jan. 21, 2009
      predischarge Education complete- Jan 28, 2009
      deadline for creditor objections- mar 23, 2009

Comment

Your case trustee won't be assigned until you file, but after that you'll be able to see who your trustee is on the summary page.

Comment

Hummmm....I thought they drew straws no?

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          Just like the Judge, they are assigned in a rotation or by other equitable means.

You can look up the U.S. Trustee program for your area, and see which Trustees are assigned to your Chapter of Bankruptcy.

Then you'll know at least who it might be.
          Happy New Years everyone

Comment

there are 3s way to know it. 1)check the trustees in your district.
            u can guess who.. or2) ask your lawyer about people who had file on the same district and whos trustee who normally get assigned. 3)or when your lawyer filed your bk. the court will send your lawyer the trustee.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X