Gave truck back this week and.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave truck back this week and.....

ok so we took our truck to the bank last sunday and were going to take the keys this week to them. (we had not had time yet because of the hours we work) anyway,, long story short we get a call from the repo lady yesterday and she says i am sitting in front of your house and i need to get the truck. DH says well you are a little late. we took the truck to the bank last sunday. she ok what bank so we told her and she goes there to "hook up the truck" and the truck was not there. the stupid people at the bank had it towed!!! impounded!!! lol. well i guess we should have called to tell them it was there but we thought they might have a brain and check the vin on it before having it towed. anyway long story short the repo lady had to go get it out of impound. oh well that is done now and we have to move on. next car will prob get repoed next week. oh well such is life right. oh and DH got a demotion today at work.. great huh. after monday he was told he was getting promoted but instead gets demoted.
    Filed Jan 23rd, 2009
    341 meeting--February 24th--Went smooth
    :yahoo::yahoo:
    Discharged may 12th--had to call the court clerk!!:clapping::yahoo::yahoo::

wow, that's horrible!

I was 30 seconds from getting my car repo'd because they had called my mother first while they were on their way. She let me know and I decided to take off. I saw them coming in through the apartment gate while I was getting out. They immediately recongized my car and started following me until I lost them on the dark highways. It was an adrenaline rush.

My dad was able to help me catch up on the payments a few months ago, but now I'm back in the hole again with the car and I feel that it will get repo'd for sure. This time if they show up, I may as well give it to them. I have no where to hide the car (no garage).

First, I'm trying to sell it since I'm not upside down on it and try to get about $900 out of it. That's my only worry.

Comment

Horrible? I actually love it!

Bank tows own car, then sends tow truck to debtor to get the car.

Classic!

A movie of the week, for sure!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Horrible? I actually love it!

Bank tows own car, then sends tow truck to debtor to get the car.

Classic!

A movie of the week, for sure!

Another good reason (though minor) why banks are losing money.
        Filed Ch 7 -- July 9, 2008
        341 mtg ---- August 14, 2008
        Discharged ---- October 17, 2008
        Closed --------- December 11, 2009!

Comment

That is PRICELESS!
          Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
          341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
          Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse