What to wear to 341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disclosure

sorry momo. guess i need i a disclosure...do not take my advise, my posts are only opinoin, based on my experience only. to be honest, at my 341, some dressed down to what you mentioned, some dressed like hookers, some in suits. most casual and neat. all seemed treated equal to me

Comment

Keep in mind how you dress is something that can arouse suspicion on the part of the trustee.

If you've worked a professional job for several years and show up in torn jeans and a t shirt he may think your hiding something.

If you've worked for minimum wage most of the last 3 years and come attired the same way he's going to think probably nothing of it.
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by momof3b1g View Post
        Not such good advice. I have seen many people shopping in PJ's and lounge pants. LOL
        LOL! That is so true!
        4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
        5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
        7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
        7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

This is fascinating. I am so glad I'm not the only one concerned about this. I'm planning on wearing something I would wear to my (very casual) church. That makes sense to me. I will be switching my purse though, to the most basic one I have. I've been wondering whether I should wear my engagement ring or not. It's almost 1ct, solitaire...not huge and flashy, but not tiny and unnoticeable either...but then again, it's listed in the documents. It's not like I'm trying to hide it. I have nothing to hide. This ring, if we sold it, would be a drop in the bucket of all that we owe. I'll probably make a game-time decision.
          Visit my blog and say hi!
          http://apple-afreshstart.blogspot.com

Comment

I still have to pick out my outfit. Unfortunately just as soon as my meeting's over I have to rush out of town to make it to ds's baseball game. So I need something that looks good and won't be too hot or uncomfortable.

I live in TX so I'm thinking my boots and jeans a nice top will be fine. What do you guys think?
            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X