Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@#$%^! Help please!

This is just getting so old.

I need help drafting an order to reopen my case. I filed a motion and notice of motion but need an order too.

Can someone give me an example of an order to reopen?

I'm so sick of that courthouse it's not even funny.
    12/05/08 - filed pro se
    01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
    04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
    6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Hi blankslate: I don't know if these will be of any help or not, but here are some links to the court rules and proceedures developed by our particular judge:

and a link to the local rules of our court:

Your court and judge will have its own local rules and proceedures. Hopefully your court district is living in the 21st century and has its material online.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you, actually that does help. I went to my court's website and found a pdf form for orders. I hope I did it right.

I've been at that courthouse so many times in the past few weeks that I run into the same lady walking her dog every morning. Her dog remembers me.
      12/05/08 - filed pro se
      01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
      6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

HI Blankslate,

I will email you a copy of mine if you still need it.

Is it the order for reopening after you filed the motion to vacate the dismissal for the first doc you forgot or after you motioned to reopen after your BK was closed and dismissed and paid fees again?

I haven't checked my email today, in case you you have emailed me, but I will do that now.
        DD

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
          Hi blankslate: I don't know if these will be of any help or not, but here are some links to the court rules and proceedures developed by our particular judge:
          Off topic, but God I wish Judge Funk was my Judge in my District. He has sided with debtors many times! (If I'm not supposed to mention Judge's names, please forgive me!)

He's the one who says that GAP Insurance and Maintenance is not part of the money to purchase a car and it can be bifurcated from the loan (regardless of the 910-day rule).

He's my hero.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

LOL all of these motions and orders are making my head spin. Yes it is a an order to follow the motion and notice to reopen following the motion and order to vacate the dismissal.

I haven't emailed you yet so feel free to send what you have!
            12/05/08 - filed pro se
            6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Mine applies to a different part of the code. I will see what I can do. Have to pick the kiddo up from soccer practice ina bit, but I will email you later tonight and should have something for you.

Ciao

DD

Comment

Thank you. I just checked the pdf form that I filled out and printed without reading very closely... it's an order for a continuation, not to reopen.
                12/05/08 - filed pro se
                6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X