Filed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed!

I filed my no-asset 7 on Monday (pro se) after spending much of last week on the 75 pages of paperwork. I also filed a pro se divorce complaint the same day--it was only 1 page and took about an hour.

Please wish me luck for one of those 5 minute 341 meetings I keep hearing about (and not one of those in-depth probes I've also heard about)! I'm $54 under the median income (even more under the new figures if I had waited) and -$102 on Schedules I and J. I don't have anything to hide so much as I would just dread having to collect even more paperwork. Hopefully the U.S. Trustee will ignore me and the Chapter 7 Trustee will recognize a turnip when he sees one.

Next big step is the creditors' meeting on 4/9!

Thanks for this great forum and best to all--dabusted

Good luck. I filed pro se and had no problems (so far......lol!). Sounds like your case is uncomplicated and should go smoothly.
    Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
    341 Meeting: 1/7/09
    Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
    Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

I admire the fact you are doing it yourself! Best of luck!!

Comment

Congratulations.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Well, you're braver than I am! Good luck to you, hope it all goes smooth. Crazy how a divorce is so much less work than a BK... a sign of the world we live in I guess, money is more important than relationships? Insane.
          BKForum Blog: The Journey

sigpic

Comment

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X