Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is PACER down Everywhere?

Has anyone accessed PACER today?

It is down for maintainance in my district, but I am not sure if PACER goes down nationwide when they do upgrades/main.

Of course today is day 60 for me, so I am unable to feed my PACER addiction and check to make sure no nasty creditor tried to sneak in an objection on the very last day.

I was hoping it (my case) may be accessible through another version of PACER and I could be so very happy today knowing I made it through with no objections!

It is down in my district anyway until 3/9-dang it!

Must be!!! I couldn't get into the system in Florida. So Florida to California... is everywhere.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks!

Oh well, I guess I will have to wait until Monday to see if I am in the clear.

Figures they do maintainance on my day 60, I was so wanting to quit that club!

Comment

Beginning Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 9:00 p.m., the Court's CM/ECF system will undergo a version upgrade to version 3.3.1. It is currently anticipated that the system will be off-line through Sunday, March 8th. CM/ECF will be back on-line Monday, March 9, 2009.

I'm posting a new message to the FORUM.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

DOH! Crap

UGH CRAP! So I went to look at all closed cases by my trustee.... CRAP freakin 360 pages, UGHH (&#(*&@#

Anyways, don't do that, cost me 26 bucks!
          Filed: 11/25/08 - chp 7 no asset
          Discharged: 2/24/09 CLOSED 3/7/09!

Comment

Originally posted by SubPrimeME View Post
            UGH CRAP! So I went to look at all closed cases by my trustee.... CRAP freakin 360 pages, UGHH (&#(*&@#

Anyways, don't do that, cost me 26 bucks!
            Ummm... been there... done that!!!

The new version, which they are updating this weekend, may fix that particular problem (the infamous ignoring of the 20 page limit for queries).

Comment

My last PACER bill was 191.00!!

I don't know how I did that, I am obsessed , I'll give you that, but not that crazy!

Well, maybe just a little.

I was helping my cousin keep up with her case too, so, oh well.

Today is day 60 for me so I plan on going cold turkey after Monday!

Yee HAw!

Comment

I hope so too dingdong... I hope so too. However, I would wish that you stick around here to tell people of your trials filing pro se.

Comment

You guys get a bill? I have never gotten a bill, but twice have gotten a "delinquency notice" saying if did not pay by a certain date I would not have access. The first time this happened, my "billing history" said I owed just a little over $8, so I was shocked there was a charge, since it was less than $10. Apparently there is another place, which I was finally able to find - which said I owed like $25! I did not understand, but paid it. Then after that I was super careful not to check much - did not check every day and only checked 1-4 pages when I did. My "billing history" said it was about $7 for that time period, but just this week, along comes another "delinquency notice" for $26! Never a "bill".

VERY CONFUSING!!! This is public record and ought to be free anyway. I don't understand why there are 2 different (very different) figures.

Maybe I am not accessing it correctly?
                  Filed Ch 7 -- July 9, 2008
                  341 mtg ---- August 14, 2008
                  Discharged ---- October 17, 2008
                  Closed --------- December 11, 2009!

Comment

Oh, I was just talking about my PACER habit, it is going to take me awhile to kick my BK Forum habit

I enjoy learning about the law and especially if anything I learn can help someone else, gives my brain some good excercise since I don't use it too much at work in the Hospitality industry.

Here is a typical example of my discourse at work.

UMm, did you say Medium Rare? Yes, that will be red inside

Comment

Yes my vote is in. PACER was down. 'Hub
                      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I was able to log into Pacer about an hour ago, but I'm in the Southeastern District for Ohio. Pacer for my district, was down last weekend for the same reason your's is this weekend.
                        Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
                        Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

It's down ... and thank god! The last upgrade had some major processing problems for those of who need to file on ECF. To the court personnel, it looked and worked fine, but for the attorneys on the outside, at times it would take literally a half-an-hour to file a case (where it would take 3 minutes before the last upgrade). Infuriating. The upgrade is most welcome as they claim it will fix the problem. I can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by BnkrptcyLwyr View Post
                            It's down ... and thank god! The last upgrade had some major processing problems for those of who need to file on ECF. To the court personnel, it looked and worked fine, but for the attorneys on the outside, at times it would take literally a half-an-hour to file a case (where it would take 3 minutes before the last upgrade). Infuriating. The upgrade is most welcome as they claim it will fix the problem. I can only hope.
                            That's exactly why my District postponed the upgrade. They were supposed to upgrade CM/ECF to this new version last fall. Then they saw the other Districts struggle.

Comment

It was down for me too for a while. Today it was working.
                              Filed Chapter 7 Petition: 12/22/2008

341 Meeting: 1/23/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X