Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filling out form as I type this...

Hi guys,
    Well I got enough encouragement to FINALLY start filling out my forms. I took the tear out forms from the back of my NOLO book. It is from 04/07 so I hope they are still current. Anyways...I have a question regarding schedule B. Under "animals" do I need to put my 2 cats? LOL. I know they are not exotic or anything. They are just from our local animal shelter. Also, do you know what "inventory" means? Also, under "wearing apparel" do I just calculate what I think the cost of my clothes would go at yard sale? And under books/compact discs, do they mean rare ones or just basic ones? I have books of course but nothing antique or worth any significant value. And last but not least, under "description/location of property" do I just write new/used and at my house?? Sorry for the stupid questions but I am doing this by myself and am so confused with all these damn forms! Any help would be really appreciated. I am sure I will be asking more questions soon. LOL. Thanks! Oh and sorry one more, on the voluntary petition, under "Nature of Business", what do I check? I don't seem to fit any of them but it says I have to check it. I am just a straight Ch. 7 no asset as far as I know. Thanks again!

You should not default to using the 2007 forms. Original Bankruptcy Forms (OBFs) and your Local Bankruptcy Forms (LBFs) have both been updated. Since you are on-line posting here you can go on-line to your district web page and download PDFs of all the new forms. They're all fill-in forms anyway so that'll be neater for the court & trustees.

I'd point you to the web page but you're in the Nobody-Can-Know-What-State-I-Live-In Club so I can't help you there.

Best to you. Dot all your 'i's and cross all your 't's!

Comment

I didn't know I was in that club! I didn't even get a membership card or welcome kit!! (Live in S. FL)

Comment

OMG Born Again! Thank you! I had no idea I could do online fill-in of my forms. I am doing it now. Of course I wish I knew this before I spent an hour doing my chickenscratch.....;)

Comment

U.S. Bankruptcy Court
          Southern District of Florida

http://www.flsb.uscourts.gov/

Comment

Where are these forms???!!!
            I live in NH

Comment

Thanks so much Born. One quick question. If a box doesn't apply to me case, do I type N/A or just leave blank??

Comment

Originally posted by Beeheery View Post
                OMG Born Again! Thank you! I had no idea I could do online fill-in of my forms. I am doing it now. Of course I wish I knew this before I spent an hour doing my chickenscratch.....;)
                While they are fill-in, they don't allow you to save your work.

In any event, there are known errors on form B22C, but you're a chapter 7, so that's form B22A. I would just say to make sure you check the numbers on the forms, as some of them are automatically carried forward on those fill-in forms.
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks Broke, yeah I just realized that and am now going to print as I go through each part. Do you happen to know what I am supposed to check under "Nature of Business on the Voluntary Petition? Thnx!

Comment

NVM. Read the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Beeheery View Post
                      NVM. Read the book.
                      Yes, NoLo isn't that bad when it comes to what to enter in certain areas of the forms.
                      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X