Not to sound gross (warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

I didn't think I could laugh any harder after I read your first post, and then I read the one about wrapping the couch in saran wrap!!!! OMG that's hilarious!!!!

I REAAAAAAAAAALLLY don't want to know what you think your bedroom set is worth

Comment

Oh my Relief you almost made me pee on my couch lol

Originally posted by relief13035 View Post
      Garage sales prices = $20

Your Mom actually wants it back???
      Your way too funny...feeling good now that your discharged aye???? lol

Comment

LOL gymbo. I am sooo ashamed but I have to laugh about it though. If the trustee wants it, they can come and get it. I guess I will put $20.00 down for value but I don't think I would get 20 cents!

Comment

Bee thanks for the post and glad your laughing with us..I really don't think its worth 20.00 tho......

Comment

ready2puke wrote: Oh my Relief you almost made me pee on my couch lol

I love this forum! I need humor in my life.

We are talking about a pee, poop, vomit stained and NOW flea infested couch. This is making my skin crawl. Who would sit on that??? There's only so much even a slipcover can conceal. Yikes.
            Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
            341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
            Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

LOL. You can't see any of the stains i promise! LOL. I swear im not like a smelly dirty person. It just has some SERIOUS history

Comment

ok Bee this seriously needs a photo....

We need to actually see the couch in question lol......

Comment

Let's see what we can get for it on Ebay.
                  Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
                  341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
                  Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Post a pic, pretty please and we will all give you a value! Put down a negative value and see what they say!

Comment

LOl Oregon. I don't know how to post pics up on here. Is that possible???

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
                        Don't worry over the couch. The last thing your trustee cares about is if you have a full complement of furniture. All they care about is whether you have a valuable asset you can 't protect with your state exemptions that's worth selling to pay your creditors.

Given your description of the couch, I'm 100% certain that it's safe from seizure by the courts
                        What about the 3 leather sofa's and dining room table we are financing from Rooms to Go from just over a year ago? We owe almost $4,000. I have no idea what they are worth. Will they want everything back?

I was told to tell them to come and pick them up. Think they will or do you think we will get to keep them after filing? What happens if we get rid of them or sell them after we file? Can we get in trouble for doing that?

It's going to cost about $260/mo. for a 10x20 storage place to keep all of this stuff after the foreclosure people kick us out. I'm looking to take the stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher with me and keep it in that storage place until we can figure something out.

Comment

BeeHeery - If I ever win the lotto - My first purchase will be THAT couch! Just because

Comment

Thanks gymbo. We can totally splurge at salvation army! I think I will put down that the couch is an environmental hazard and just let the trustee go in whatever direction he feels necessary.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X