Bid on my couch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bid on my couch!!!!

COME AND GET YOUR NEW COUCH BEFORE THE TRUSTEE DOES!!!

OK........again I ask..............your Mom wants this back why????
    Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
    341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
    Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Yep...no stains there lol....Bee honey, I wouldn't let my dog sit on that thing..time to get you a new one...please pretty please. Yep $20. is waaaayyyyy too much, like $20. too much
      The salvation army has nice ones at a really good price.
      Last edited by ready2puke; 04-11-2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Oh my! I think you would have to pay someone to haul that away to the dump. I'd put it in your paper work as -$20 and if they ask what that means, tell them that's how much you'd have to pay to have it hauled off. Then show the pic.

If that couch could talk it would say "I wish I had Alzheimer's"
        12/05/08 - filed pro se
        01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
        04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
        6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Haha. LOL. So no bids I take it????? Come on, don't be shy!!!!!

Comment

OMG!!
            Why didn't you buy a new couch with your cc before you stopped paying on them?! If you just submit that picture with your petition, the trustee will leave you alone!

Comment

Haha. So seriously, should I just say I have no couch? I am embarrassed and don't really want them knowing. Maybe $3.00? Hahahaha. And it TECHNICALLY isnt mine since it is on loan from my mom. Which i am sure she will want to trash but still...

Comment

Pootz
                Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Seriously, put couch $1.00, if they question it, show them the picture. My lawyer also specifically asked me if I had any property in my house that belonged to someone else, apparently it would be listed seperately. maybe you could mention this to your lawyer if you have one.

Comment

Are you worried that the trustee will want it or are you just trying to keep your overall asset amount low?

Comment

LOL. No, I just don't want to list my couch and say how stinky it is since it is public record. And if I don't say how bad condition it is, won't they want to come to my apt and see it? That is why I am not sure what to do. If you guys think my couch is bad, you should see my bed.....(hee hee)

Comment

No kidding, but you can list it as $1.00 (because it inherently has "some" value).

I'll give you $20 to not post that picture again!
                        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Beeheery View Post
                          If you guys think my couch is bad, you should see my bed.....(hee hee)
                          You are frightening me.

Where in the heck are you from?
                          Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
                          341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
                          Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

LOLOLOL. you hurt my feelings relief

Comment

A dollar, are you kidding? This couch has no value. Just try selling it for a buck. I bet you can't pay most people to sit on it for a buck.

It might be worth a good show if you throw in $2 of gasoline and a match.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X