Anyone file in SoCal - Riverside Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone file in SoCal - Riverside Court

Atty will be filing C7 for us next week. Just wondering if anyone's completed their C7 in the Central District-Riverside COurt?? How did everything go? How was the 341?

Thats where I'll be filing. I think it's pretty easy. mabee some of the others on here who have filed there will chime in. Who is your attourney and are they any good ?? send me a PM and let me know
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Filed in Riverside. I had an easy 341. The trustee was no nonsense. He asked us the questions and we were in and out. Riverside court is overloaded, so be prepared to wait.

Albacore - You are a nut - I haven't had Spanish class since high school, so all I understand is that the image of the man is _______eating big insect______.?????

Please say that isn't you eating bugs
      Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
      341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
      Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by relief13035 View Post
        Filed in Riverside. I had an easy 341. The trustee was no nonsense. He asked us the questions and we were in and out. Riverside court is overloaded, so be prepared to wait.

Albacore - You are a nut - I haven't had Spanish class since high school, so all I understand is that the image of the man is _______eating big insect______.?????

Please say that isn't you eating bugs
        Not not me. humor is wonderful. Ask Liz who it is, she will give you the Low down
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Albacore - You are a nut - I haven't had Spanish class since high school, so all I understand is that the image of the man is _______eating big insect______.?????s
          Basically it translates to an "image of a drunk man eating a big moth bug" (How close did I come? I haven't spoken decent Spanish for 25 years )
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
            Basically it translates to an "image of a drunk man eating a big moth bug" (How close did I come? I haven't spoken decent Spanish for 25 years )
            Perfect

Comment

Hehehehehe.........I bought those CD's to listen on the way to work to learn Spanish. 75% of my employees speak Spanish and I don't know what the heck they are saying....
              Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
              341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
              Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Hehehehehe.........I bought those CD's to listen on the way to work to learn Spanish. 75% of my employees speak Spanish and I don't know what the heck they are saying....
                those wont work in California. they have their own version of Spanish . kinda like England-Usa. I have spent a lot of time in Mexico, so I speak-understand pretty well, and I know if someone is talking about me . Freaks em out when a Gringo says in Spanish "You talking about me ".

Comment

Originally posted by endisnear View Post
                  Atty will be filing C7 for us next week. Just wondering if anyone's completed their C7 in the Central District-Riverside COurt?? How did everything go? How was the 341?
                  I filed today at 2pm! For the last 2 days the computers were down and weren't back up until today.

I have my 341 on 5/27. Can't wait to get this overwith.

I was going to file for the fee waiver but the clerk disencouraged me saying that 98% of the time they don't approve them. And since I just got my tax refund I just went ahead and paid since I exempted them on my ch.7

It wasn't too bad, the wait about 20 minutes and I was out of there. Good luck.
                  Filed Chapter 7 4/22/2009
                  341 Meeting Scheduled 5/27/2009
                  Discharged 7/30/2009
                  Awaiting closing!!!!

Comment

Is there anyone on this forum filing in Santa Ana?
                    Retained attorney 4/14/09
                    Filed 5/29/09 :yahoo:
                    341 meeting 7/8/09 DONE! :yahoo::yes2:
                    DISCHARGED!!!!!!! 10/16/09 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

If you don't mind, can I ask what questions were you asked?

Comment

Relief - Also, can I ask why your discharge took so long? We are giving up the house in the bK (since we now owe DOUBLE what the home is worth), and had planned on renting an apt once we're discharged. I'm hoping that ours doesn't take that long to discharge since our mtg lender will most likely lift the stay to proceed with the foreclosure....

Comment

I too filed in Riverside, CA. My 341 was about 5 weeks after I filed. The 341 was quick and easy. I was discharged juat about 4 months after the 341. My C7 was closed about 2 months after that.

In total took about 6 months. Everything went extremely smooth for me.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X