Chase asked me to mail in my cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase asked me to mail in my cards

Chase has asked me to mail back their credit cards, after cutting them in half! LOL....I didn't even file on Chase (had zero balance on that card, but they closed it anyway).

Did any of you actually cut up the cards and mail them in? Seems kinda pointless since they've cancelled the account. I can't use it anyway. Why would they want me to mail it in.

Not sure I want to waste my time or money mailing cut up credit cards back (especially since stamps just went up today, too, LOL.....)!
    Filed Chapter 7- May 5, 2009
    341 Meeting- June 22, 2009
    Kept house, all credit cards discharged in August 2010.

Forget about it. I wouldn't even respond at all.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it. If they ask again just tell them that you already did and they must have gotten lost in the mail.

Comment

Just because I am rotten and would get a giggle, I would mail them in a huge box of shredded cards and tell them "If you can find them, they are yours!"

Just to think of the look on their face would be worth the mailing price

Comment

Mail them n a box with a couple of bricks, drop in the drop box with no return address with a penny stamp. Then they will be charged for the extra postage and get a bill from the PO.

( I am kidding, don't really do that, but wouldn't the thought of it be nice)

Comment

Originally posted by Over our heads View Post
            Just because I am rotten and would get a giggle, I would mail them in a huge box of shredded cards and tell them "If you can find them, they are yours!"

Just to think of the look on their face would be worth the mailing price

Priceless!!

Comment

Make a pair of gaudy earrings out of the card halves.
              Scared to file. Scared not to file.

Comment

See this thread:

Fun Question: What Did You Do With The Plastic Cards

Comment

tell them you gave them to some lady, who called you last night, that is in need of a heart transplant in nigeria.

Or

Send them in a box with one of those old wind up alarm clocks, you know one that ticks

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X