top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After being dismissed, closed, reopened, rescheduled, extended and continued I'm....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank - I am really happy for you. This person obvsiouly, has issues. Everyone has a nutty neighbor on there block...Glad to fought your way out of it! Good for you.

Welcome to the 60 day club - smooth sailing from here on................

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate View Post
      My martini glass has no martini in it.... Oh Albacore, it's time for a refill. Then kindly go jump on the trampoline for a while until we need more.
      Mine too...........now let me check the fridge to see if I still have some of those Trader Joes Bleu Cheese stuffed Olives.
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by jessegirl View Post
        This person obvsiouly, has issues. Everyone has a nutty neighbor on there block...Glad to fought your way out of it! Good for you.
        Yeah Blank, everyone has a "nutty neighbor on their block"...I was starting to think that I was the only one. At least mine "nutty neighbor hasn't gone to the extent that yours has...crazy stuff. Mine just has a security camera pointed at my house and has "angel stuff" all in the front yard facing my home I was thinking of buying a BB gun...but I don't want to make the situation worse
        Good Luck and I hope it's smooth sailing as you wait for your discharge.
        May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
        May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
        May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
        9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
          I just found this post. You ladies crack me up . I'm a bit old (53) to be a boy toy, but I do wear an hawiian shirt on occasion. but i can tie one on with the best of them. and yes i will keep your glasses full and the carne asada on your plates. The photo is not me but one of my best friends who obviously had a bit too much Milagro our Tequila of choice

OMG! You are not Old (as I used my cane to get out of bed this morning LOL!)! I see every year where the ages of people who are living keeps going up!

Luci

Comment

You need to tell her to go ahead and sue and that you will counter sue for all of your attorney fees. You need to be confident when telling her this and since this is what you should do it is not a bluff.

Logan

Comment

I think the first time after bk that we end up in court and the Judge gives it to her right there in the courtroom, that should do it. They tend to get very angry over people thinking they know better than Trustees and Judges. It's all about rules and procedures and those are on my side.

Albacore, you're not old at all. My Dad is 93 and looking for wife #4.....
              12/05/08 - filed pro se
              01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
              04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
              6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liz417 View Post
                Yeah Blank, everyone has a "nutty neighbor on their block"...I was starting to think that I was the only one. At least mine "nutty neighbor hasn't gone to the extent that yours has...crazy stuff. Mine just has a security camera pointed at my house and has "angel stuff" all in the front yard facing my home I was thinking of buying a BB gun...but I don't want to make the situation worse
                Good Luck and I hope it's smooth sailing as you wait for your discharge.
                Liz - you should chuck a moon at the camera and give them something to look at.....LOL

Comment

LOL I would get a nice BIG cardboard cut out of the middle finger and put that in direct view of the camera.
                  12/05/08 - filed pro se
                  01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                  04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
                  6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate View Post

Albacore, you're not old at all. My Dad is 93 and looking for wife #4.....
                    I think Albacore is straight. But I am pretty sure he would look hot in a wedding dress!

Comment

You ladies are 2 2 funny!!!

We moved into our neighborhood in late 12/07. Our lots are very large. I've met the neighborn on one side of our home and a few down the street, but have as of yet to met the neighbor on the other side of our home.

Going to have to go meet them soon, as our privacy fence is leaning and my Son will have to get into his backyard to fix it. Last year, they put up New Fencing and I shutter when I think about how much that would cost because the lot is almost an acre. All we can afford to do is let son repair the leaning parts of the fence and he is going to install a new double gate. We've had the gate stuff for almost a year, but hubby hasn't found the time to do it.

Love the cut out of the Middle Finger! I just don't understand why people want to be so Mean to neighbors. Read in the paper a couple of weeks ago where they sent a 71 yr. old lady to a month's stay in a mental hospital as she was terrorzing young children as they walked to the school bus stop and had already been to court twice over her actions. She was a retired Professor from a well known college.

Jezzel Pete!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X