top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After being dismissed, closed, reopened, rescheduled, extended and continued I'm....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the Sixty Day Club... Congratulations...

In Re: your evil creditor... may she actually sue you, you file contempt and a motion to show cause, and are awarded damages both actual and punitive.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

So glad you made it to the 60 day club!

Dang! Won't that evil woman ever quit harassing you? Glad the Trustee told her she didn't have any rights any your bankruptcy. Pray she doesn't file some kind of lawsuit like justbroke posted.

Luci

Comment

Congrats on the 60 day club..

TEW.. Cracked me up...

Comment

This is going to sound strange considering this person said they want to ruin my life, sued me and then tried to throw a wrench into my bankruptcy... BUT I actually don't want to go as far as sanctioning this person. Clearly, she is not well if she would argue with a Trustee and tell him she can do whatever she wants. This is also not a wealthy person. I clearly lack judgment of character and always want to befriend the underdog thinking I can save the world.

I'm going to email the Trustee's office today and ask for either a transcript or a statement on what happened yesterday and him warning her of the repercussions of suing during automatic stay and discharge. I want to have it for later when the lawsuits come so I can just have them dismissed. I was reading on small claims rules last night and there really isn't anything about motioning to dismiss like there is for a civil case. If anyone has some info, I'd appreciate it!
          12/05/08 - filed pro se
          01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
          04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
          6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate View Post

I actually don't want to go as far as sanctioning this person.

Clearly, she is not well...

This is also not a wealthy person.

I was reading on small claims rules...

_

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! on the advancement of your case. Your hard work has paid off!

blankslate, your good heart shows!

Since she's not wealthy, you don't want to see her get in trouble, and this is a small amount of money (small claims court jurisdiction)... (just wondering aloud) ...why not let your good heart win out and make some kind of non-binding repayment arrangement. She's not well and maybe the reason she's trying so hard to get the money back is because she needs treatment. :shrug:

Just a thought.

Who knows, maybe what she really needs in life is an unexpected kindness from someone with a great big heart!
            Last edited by BornAgain; 05-13-2009, 09:40 AM.

Comment

The thing is, I never owed her money. She was a former neighbor who was angry at me and said she was going to ruin my life, keep me in court and run me out of town as well as ruin me professionally. I never borrowed or took money from her. You can sue in small claims for anything. Had I shown up to the court date, it probably would've gone in my favor since there was no money exchanged - just "I'm angry and I believe she did this to me." I automatically got a default judgement for not showing that day. To give her money only gives into plot of revenge. She wants something for nothing, and she wants to be as strong and vindictive as possible about it. That is what makes her not well. There is no treatment for being an a**hole.

At the same time, I am not a vengeful person. I will stand up for my rights and hope the other person finds happiness in life rather than the anger that consumes them.
              12/05/08 - filed pro se
              01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
              6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Picture this:

The Southern California broke BK Forum girls, sipping margaritas, getting drunk with Ellen & Portia and kicking some BEEEYAAATCH you know what.

I think we will need a little Albacore (wink wink) on the side. Afterall, he eats giant moths while drunk.
                Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
                341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
                Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by relief13035 View Post
                  Picture this:

The Southern California broke BK Forum girls, sipping margaritas, getting drunk with Ellen & Portia and kicking some BEEEYAAATCH you know what.

I think we will need a little Albacore (wink wink) on the side. Afterall, he eats giant moths while drunk.
                  Yeah, we could probably get away with a token boy, gotta appeal to a large democraphic.

I hope his supply of moths doesn't dry up!

(He's so funny!)

Comment

Put him in a Hawaiian shirt and we will call him our cabana-boy-toy.
                    Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
                    341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
                    Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by relief13035 View Post
                      Put him in a Hawaiian shirt and we will call him our cabana-boy-toy.

Yea! and when are glasses are empty we can say ' Oh Albacore, Oh Albacore I'm Dry' and off he goes to refill our glasses

Comment

The thing is, I never owed her money. She was a former neighbor who was angry at me and said she was going to ruin my life, keep me in court and run me out of town as well as ruin me professionally. I never borrowed or took money from her. You can sue in small claims for anything. Had I shown up to the court date, it probably would've gone in my favor since there was no money exchanged - just "I'm angry and I believe she did this to me." I automatically got a default judgement for not showing that day. To give her money only gives into plot of revenge. She wants something for nothing, and she wants to be as strong and vindictive as possible about it. That is what makes her not well. There is no treatment for being an a**hole.

At the same time, I am not a vengeful person. I will stand up for my rights and hope the other person finds happiness in life rather than the anger that consumes them.
                        Just curious but why didn't you show up in court and defend yourself.

And what was her actual claim as far as what did she accuse you of doing that required monetary reimbursement.

Comment

There is no treatment for being an a**hole
                          Blankslate, you are wrong. There is treatment. You simply order up an analrectomy at the local clinic. I got one for my ex, told him I bought him a p-enlargement. He went for it hook line and sinker. He might still be an a-hole, but he doesn't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by LuciluS View Post
                            Yea! and when are glasses are empty we can say ' Oh Albacore, Oh Albacore I'm Dry' and off he goes to refill our glasses
                            I just found this post. You ladies crack me up . I'm a bit old (53) to be a boy toy, but I do wear an hawiian shirt on occasion. but i can tie one on with the best of them. and yes i will keep your glasses full and the carne asada on your plates. The photo is not me but one of my best friends who obviously had a bit too much Milagro our Tequila of choice
                            Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Albacore, you can be our sugah daddy boy toy.

Now, don't go callin' yourself old at 53, unless of course you have a stockpile of little blue pills

Then we may have to look to replace ya.

Comment

My martini glass has no martini in it.... Oh Albacore, it's time for a refill. Then kindly go jump on the trampoline for a while until we need more.
                                12/05/08 - filed pro se
                                6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X