• Show
Clear All

I would have shouted as loud as I could "No! You cannot s**k my ****!!"

Works on panhandlers.

Hmmm, my 60 days are up next month, maybe it'll go something like this:
    "Beedlebrow, you were just discharged in BK, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to Disneyworld!"

Comment

I remember once in my youth I worked for a gas station and so had to work on Sundays usually. I disliked it. However in those days I listened to heavy metal. So I was listening to it with it turned down to a very low tone so that it would be easy to hear the customers.

This one Sunday morning, a woman dressed all in her Sunday finery came in to purchase what had to be a life essential of a soda pop and some sort of snack. She then commented about my music being sinful, so in front of the other 10 people in the store I asked "And are we without sin this day?"

She got real quiet and did not answer, after all breaking the Lord's Sabbath to buy a soda pop and snack was most certainly a sin in the strictest sense of the word.

That happened probably 20 years ago and I still remember that day when I don't remember many others, in fact I have folks meet me on the street sometimes and greet me and I have no idea who they are.

I've found that sometimes when we look down on others or think we are better than they are that oftentimes we come far short ourselves. In time how will that banker feel if he has to file bankruptcy himself?
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bell30656 View Post
        -Nomorered, those words did come to mind but it was an elementary school.
        Haha...I may have had to lean over and whisper it in his ear then.

Or better yet, write it on a $20 and hand it to him.
        Filed C7: 12/16/08; 341 Meeting: 1/22/09
        Last Day for Objections: 3/23/09 (No Objections)
        Discharged: 4/3/09
        Closed: 3/23/10

Comment

Ding, a little B*i*t*c*h now and then isn't always a bad thing. - jb
          jb - A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes.
          Filed - 2/27/09
          341 - 4/3/09
          Discharged - 6/20/2009

Comment

Hi Bell30656. I'm up here in Athens. Howdy neighbour. That makes me really angry that that banker acted that way. F*** him and feed him firecrackers. Don't worry about it.

Do you know that I'm from a small north georgia county, and folks hate me because they wanted me to marry their daughter, and they set it up when we were in 3rd grade? Or that people turn their back on me because I didn't agree to marry their daughter when I was a junior in high school? Or that people turn their back and won't speak to me because I quit the Georgia State Patrol? Or folks won't speak to me because I quit going to church?

Bell30656, there are so many false paridgms and lies that are used to control us, especially dealing with our freedoms, governments, and religion. So I say the h*** with that SOB. I'd really like to get him back. Arrogant scumbag!

Okay, that's my rant before bedtime.

Comment

Hello neighbor... I love this area of Georgia. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I'm sure that it was an isolated incident that I won't encounter again anytime soon. I'm almost willing to bet I'll be seeing him on PACER before school resumes in the fall but I plan to take the high road. I'll say nothing to him even if I see it.

I've got a life to live and he isn't a part of it.

Comment

What a arrogant prick for telling you that!
                I would have made sure his head had a few skirmish
                marks on the side of it before he made it to the playground
                Started in Chapt 13 Switched to Chapt 7 Discharged 2009 Dec.........Filed New Chapt 13 in 2010 to deal with new surgery bill and stripped second mortgage! The story continues

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X