top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experiences with www.BridgeportBankruptcy.com ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experiences with www.BridgeportBankruptcy.com ???

BridgeportBankruptcy ??

Gotta file this week! Filling out PDFs seems dicey.

Just discovered http://www.BridgeportBankruptcy.com

The website looks very, very good... but the domain is registered in Europe. They claim to enable easy filing, if I fill in their forms online, then I can save & print all the PDF files to file a California bankruptcy.

I am leery because they are not a California website... but they claim to answer questions specific to California!

Anyone have any experiences with BridgeportBankruptcy.com ???
    I'm in N. California ... Thanks for your replies!
    10/11/05: bought www.form7.com software
    10/14/05: Filed Ch 7 BK Petition pro se skeleton
    10/27/05: Filed all schedules, etc.
    11/17/05: 341 meeting (done!)
    01/16/06: Last day to file objections
    01/18/06: Discharged, closed

Bankruptcy LINKS

Bridgeport

My suggestion would be to NOT use them. I just finished my BR last night using them. I signed up and paid them last week before I found this forum. They make all kinds of false promises on their website. They do not give you any info on how to fill out anything! When you click on a link for more info you are redirected to another site! Their "info on how to handle student loans" was that it is a seperate issue for a lawyer to handle, but that you need to file BR first. Their forms were sh*tty! There were spelling and grammar errors all over their website. When I printed the forms out last night, there were places where the info was overlapping. There were also questions on the official forms that they never asked for. I am going to file a complaint against them for fraud!
    Download the form7 software. It is like $35, and it has a demo, and sample BR's. I used their help file to finish filling out my info. It will tell you how to input the info correctly, and the amount of detail that the court may want.
    I think the link is www.form7.com Good luck. Laura

Comment

Have heard nothing but "bad reports" on Bridgeport....
      Use your own judgement here, but if there in Europe, how much do they know about US bankruptcy.....???
      Lots like Laura have used the Form 7 software and filed. Some often have a paralegal look it over before they file....some don't.

Good Luck,

Minny
      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

DO NOT USE THEM! I used them and had to redo everything. They will not even accept emails. You can only contact them via their web site contact and it only accepts 900 characters. Please --- don't do it! Form7.com is great and you can contact them at anytime.
        twister - please let me know about filing fraud! they were/are a major ripoff

Comment

Thank you!!! Most helpful website yet!

I have been diligently working on organizing my data for filing bankruptcy the past few weeks... Bought a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy kit on eBay a week ago... only $25. Helpful, good instructions... but way too cumbersome!!! Also, need Acrobat PRO in order to save any PDFs after filling in fields...

Thanks for the recommendations on

I will get that program TODAY and start entering my data.
          I'm in N. California ... Thanks for your replies!
          10/11/05: bought www.form7.com software
          10/14/05: Filed Ch 7 BK Petition pro se skeleton
          10/27/05: Filed all schedules, etc.
          11/17/05: 341 meeting (done!)
          01/16/06: Last day to file objections
          01/18/06: Discharged, closed

Bankruptcy LINKS

Comment

Brideport Bankruptcy

Originally posted by quest42 View Post
            BridgeportBankruptcy ??

Gotta file this week! Filling out PDFs seems dicey.

Just discovered http://www.BridgeportBankruptcy.com

The website looks very, very good... but the domain is registered in Europe. They claim to enable easy filing, if I fill in their forms online, then I can save & print all the PDF files to file a California bankruptcy.

I am leery because they are not a California website... but they claim to answer questions specific to California!

Anyone have any experiences with BridgeportBankruptcy.com ???
            If u notice their advertisement on the home page, they boast that they have 24/7 technical support. Throughout their long explanation of what they can do, notice that they say do not call us to ask this or that without using our help pages. Well, u cant call them no matter what you say is the problem. They also boast that they will show you how to declare and get discharged student loans, but if u ask them , even after paying their fee for the service, u will get an email back stating that a student loans is irrelevant to the court. But we all know that no one, under any circumstances except death, can get a student loan that was federally funded discharged in a bankruptcy court. I bought the service, every question I asked was either ignored or replied to with nonsense that had nothing to do with my question. when I asked for a refund, they were cocky and told me that even though they didnt fill out or prepare my petition, they are keeping my money nevertheless. I ran into alot of snags trying to fill out the forms because there seemes to be missing pages because one page will refer and name a prior page stating what I filled out on a prior page but in reality the prior page in question never was filled out because it doesnt exist. Be very careful, when a place will not tell you their phone number or where they are located u can rest assured they are not honest or reliable. And if they are really based in europe, once u give up your money, u will never get it back and have no recourse because they are too far away. Also, at the end of the forms, they tell u that some of the form u will have to fill out yourself and give a crock of shit that it will not print out. Bridgeport bankruptcy is a rip off and really a corp fouinded by pieces of [edited for profanity by moderator] dirt bags.
            Last edited by lrprn; 09-20-2006, 11:38 PM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X