withdrawal of trustee rept of no distribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

withdrawal of trustee rept of no distribution

What does it mean in PACER when the debtor is already discharged, a line is entered "Withdrawal of Trustees report of no distribution"? This was entered today in my MIL's case, there is no link to click, just a basic line. There is an AP, but that is being settled, could it be because she is borrowing the $2000 to settle the AP? But the proposed order and stip of settlement is not showing yet in PACER.

It sounds as if your bk is about to be closed. It will not affect the AP, but the BK can close after all are paid in the bk process. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Interesting withdrawal. Perhaps the Trustee is going to issue a new report because of the settlement.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X