tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tickets

i had some tickets that i needed to pay and noticed that on my matrix the city was added im assuming by the court (i didint list them) does that mean my tickets are excused or must i still pay ?
    Here goes nothing..
    Filling again... 11/8/10

I had two red light camera tickets that I asked my attorney to include in ch7. She said they aren't dischargeable. I am in northern district of Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by Anxious216 View Post
      i had some tickets that i needed to pay and noticed that on my matrix the city was added im assuming by the court (i didint list them) does that mean my tickets are excused or must i still pay ?
      You must pay... or suffer the consequences.

Any fines, penalties, and/or restitution are not dischargeable. (11 USC 523(a)(19))

11 USC 523(a)(19)(B)
      (iii) any court or administrative order for any damages, fine, penalty, citation, restitutionary payment, disgorgement payment, attorney fee, cost, or other payment owed by the debtor.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X