Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between Filing and 341?

My lawyer officially filed 6/11/09

I already know my 341 meeting date, which is 7/17/09.

My questions:

1. Will the trustee request of copy of my bank statements for transactions up to and including the 341 meeting date?

2. What kind of purchases should I avoid between this time? I am thinking of buying a gym membership, some personal items like new clothes for work etc.

Originally posted by Florida30 View Post
    1. Will the trustee request of copy of my bank statements for transactions up to and including the 341 meeting date?
    If they do ask, generally it's only up to your filing date. You filed 6/13/2009, so it would be things through 6/12/2009.

Originally posted by Florida30 View Post
    2. What kind of purchases should I avoid between this time? I am thinking of buying a gym membership, some personal items like new clothes for work etc.
    Clothes, food, shelter, gasoline... everything needed to live... go ahead and do. I don't think a gym membership is bad, since it's health related.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X