Question for single filers doing it themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for single filers doing it themselves

I will be doing my self here next month and just wondered how many others out there chose to do it themselves and how they found the process. When I had to file back in the 90's I was very worried, but found the whole process very simple and not much problem. Now I had no assestes back then nor do I know, both times involved CC and Car loan so mine was not very complicated but I did have a reaffiarm and even it went easy, just wondered how others have done.

Originally posted by eli4625 View Post
    I will be doing my self here next month and just wondered how many others out there chose to do it themselves and how they found the process.
    Okay...

When I had to file back in the 90's I was very worried, but found the whole process very simple and not much problem. Now I had no assestes back then nor do I know, both times involved CC and Car loan so mine was not very complicated but I did have a reaffiarm and even it went easy, just wondered how others have done.
    We pro se filers are doing well here on the Forum. Sure, couple of dismissals here and there, but quickly fixed with Motions to Vacate Order Dismissing Case and voila!

We have a godo community of pro se filers with a vast amount of experience in dealing with all types of strange issues.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I will be doing my self here next month and just wondered how many others out there chose to do it themselves and how they found the process..
      Yeah, I don't really choose to do it myself, but.... ya know sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

The process, eh, it came pretty naturally.

:

Plus with a face like this
      <------------------------

What can I expect?

WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X