top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No notice of 341 date in mail yet??? Why???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No notice of 341 date in mail yet??? Why???

My Lawyer filed on June 12, 09 and still no letter in the mail with our crt date and room #. Why is this???? Is there something going on???? I did get picked for the 1 in 1000 random audit. I finished all that and sent it to the company out of KY and they should have all that by this past Monday. My Lawyers secretary has already given me the ct date and time on the day they filed it. I don't know why I have not got one yet????
    filed June 12,09
    341 July 20,09
    deadline to object Sept 18,09

Maybe all your mailings go to your attorney. So long as your attorney notified you, the mailing is irrelevant.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

try looking on Pacer, should be there.

Comment

I don't use pacer and not going to.....it would not be a good thing for me.......I'm way too nervous for that.......
        filed June 12,09
        341 July 20,09

Comment

Originally posted by denisejohn65 View Post
          I don't use pacer and not going to.....it would not be a good thing for me.......I'm way too nervous for that.......
          Why don't you call or email your lawyer and nip it in the butt
          Filing: 4/10/2009, 341: 5/18/2009
          Last day for objections: 7/17/2009
          Discharge: 7/29/2009

Comment

I have a call in to him since Monday and he has not cld back yet. I have a few other things to ask him too. I found his e mail on this sheet I have....but.......I don't know.
            filed June 12,09
            341 July 20,09

Comment

Take a deep breath! Go relax a little... I know its hard...but pounding the forums will make you more anxious. I was the same way a few weeks ago.
              BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
              Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Amy...I was really bad last night and this morning. I all of sudden woke at 3am jump out of bed...I was so hot...I don't know what happened.... I took a 1/4 of xanax 1 mg this am and it helped.
                filed June 12,09
                341 July 20,09

Comment

I'm sorry you're having that anxiety. Its very easy for me to tell you to relax and I know very hard to actually do it. But you're gonna give yourself a stroke if you keep at this pace.
                  BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                  Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

it looks like you are in colorado but filed in ky? maybe that's slowing down the mail. you could, if you want to, call the court clerk and ask if they have your correct address.

however, the important thing is that you know when and where your 341 is. so you don't actually need the letter because showing up is all that matters. i agree with amy: try to relax, which is easier said than done.
                    filed ch7 May 09
                    341 june 09
                    discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

The court sends you and your attorney a notice as soon as the date is set. Sometimes the date is not set for a week or so after filing. Relax!
                      7-2-2009 Filed
                      8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
                      10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

I did not file in KY...I filed in CO and I live here. The audit stuff was sent to KY
                        filed June 12,09
                        341 July 20,09

Comment

Denisejohn65

Check this out!

Bobby McFerrin Dont worry Be happy its like in the song if u are woried about something be happy bc if u keep going it will be double woried =)

Hope it puts a smile on your face!
                          CH 7 Filed 6/26/09
                          341 Meeting 7/27/09
                          Last day for objections: 9/25/09
                          When life gives you lemons, slice them and add to your Margarita!!

Comment

anxiety?

silly me, and i just grab the bong(rarely)

Comment

Well, went to see the Lawyer today and he got my letter and gave me a copy.Maybe I will still get one. Anyway...it says presumption of abuse does not arise. I guess that must be a good thing, right?? Or do they all say that?? Also the deadline to object to exemptions...what does that mean? Does that mean property or even that they can object to my retirement and alimony???? Cuz it is exempt. Do they usually do that??? That date is 30 days after your 341. That is all the money I have right now.1747.00 a month.
                              filed June 12,09
                              341 July 20,09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X