341 Meeting is in the Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting is in the Books

Had meeting and while our meeting did not follow what seemed to be the norm, it finished without a hitch and now we wait.

Outside the normal questions that the 4 people before us answered and finished with. The Trustee asked us to explain to him in detail the drop in our income from last year to what we projected this year. (Was about 30% lower) He also asked us to explain our marketing strategy for our rental house, the offers we had received, number of response from prospective renters, etc. He then asked how some of our personal property was appraised. (I referance a well known catalog and said I looked them up in that. He nodded.)

He then told our attorney that there were No Assets he was interested in and did not see any other issues that needed addressed. He turned to us and wished us good Luck.
    Filed 5/27/09
    341 7/2/09
    341 held
    Discharge and closed 9/4/09

Originally posted by Rick9972 View Post
    Had meeting and while our meeting did not follow what seemed to be the norm, it finished without a hitch and now we wait.

Outside the normal questions that the 4 people before us answered and finished with. The Trustee asked us to explain to him in detail the drop in our income from last year to what we projected this year. (Was about 30% lower) He also asked us to explain our marketing strategy for our rental house, the offers we had received, number of response from prospective renters, etc. He then asked how some of our personal property was appraised. (I referance a well known catalog and said I looked them up in that. He nodded.)

He then told our attorney that there were No Assets he was interested in and did not see any other issues that needed addressed. He turned to us and wished us good Luck.
    Hey Rick! (my dh's name too)

Sounds like to me he was 'drilling' for Assets and your answers led him to believe it was a Lost Cause LOL!

Trustee stating No Assets - dang that is Good.

Now just 1 more hurdle (betting no objections will be filed) before Discharge!

Congrats!

Comment

Trustee's only seem to drill or go off the standard questions, if they think there is something to gain from it (assets, or pushing to a Chapter 13). Sounds like your lawyer is worth his fees!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats! Sounds like it went well!
        4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
        5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
        7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
        7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X