Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Monday for me. I'm so scared. I have a Lawyer.....I'm doing a 7.....he seems to think it's no big deal. I'm so afraid everyone. Scared of what they will ask and what the tt will want afterward and if I will ever even get a discharge. I don't know what to think??? What are some things they will ask.... I'm so nervous.....please help me???
    filed June 12,09
    341 July 20,09
    deadline to object Sept 18,09

You are going to be fine...you need to relax a little. After the 341 next week, you are going to wonder what you stressed about all this time? If your attorney has no problem with your case, I'm sure there is nothing to worry about.

Hang in there~
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Just relax.

He'll ask some basic questions about whether you read the petition, do you understand the petition, did you sign the petition.

If there are assets being surrendered he may ask about them.

If there are any non exempt assets he will ask about them.
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

denise, i thought the same thing: why on earth is my lawyer SO calm? can't everything go wrong? won't they eat me up alive? how could my lawyer be so relaxed, for heaven's sake??? how can he possibly be saying that my bk "will" be successful? he can't promise me that, can he? everything will go wrong, right?

well, the answer is that he has done this forever, he knows my case, and he knows there is no reason to worry. so far everything he said was right on the money (so to speak...).

so my suggestion is to try to trust your attorney. choose something you particularly like doing, and do it over this weekend to keep your mind off the 341.
        filed ch7 May 09
        341 june 09
        discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

You will be fine. They really only ask just a few questions and then they may have sent you a sheet of questions that you answer yes or no to and sign and turn in to the trustee.

It goes really quickly! You'll be out of it and done in no time!
          4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
          5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
          7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
          7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

I have not got any sheet to fill out in the mail yet and my 341 is Monday.I sure hope it goes ok. Do they always ask if everything in correct on the papers? Cuz my Lawyer said we may have to answer that cuz my # are off a little...but he said not to worry. I don't have pacer and I'm a little worried how I would follow what happens after ward. Would my lawyer keep me updated? Or should I get that pacer??
            filed June 12,09
            341 July 20,09

Comment

Please have a great weekend and continue your worrying Monday morning.
              You're going to be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by tinfoilhat View Post
                Please have a great weekend and continue your worrying Monday morning.
                You're going to be fine.

I agree, take the weekend off!
                Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by denisejohn65 View Post
                  I have not got any sheet to fill out in the mail yet and my 341 is Monday.I sure hope it goes ok. Do they always ask if everything in correct on the papers? Cuz my Lawyer said we may have to answer that cuz my # are off a little...but he said not to worry. I don't have pacer and I'm a little worried how I would follow what happens after ward. Would my lawyer keep me updated? Or should I get that pacer??
                  We have our 341 Monday too. 11AM. I am not too awfully nervous, mostly cause I have read so much about 341 on this forum. It will be fine, if your attorney isn't worried, you will be fine. You attorney will be right beside you.

I have pacer and check it everyday. We have no creditors even coming to ours so far. I have checked! LOL It's simple to set up an acct and I like it mostly cause i can watch what's going on. It might ease your mind a little if you set up a pacer acct. The cost isn't bad, just don't go crazy looking at other's cases like I have! Our date of discharge is also the same, that makes 3 so far on here who have the same 341 date and same discharge date.

Good luck Monday, you won't be alone, we'll be at ours too!
                  Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

So the Sept 18th would be my discharge date???
                    filed June 12,09
                    341 July 20,09

Comment

Good luck both of you guys!!! xoxoxo

Comment

Originally posted by denisejohn65 View Post
                        So the Sept 18th would be my discharge date???
                        sept 18th would be the last day for objections. discharge date could be any time sept 19 or later.

forget about the 341 until monday even if it means somebody needs to hypnotize you to forget it.
                        filed ch7 May 09
                        341 june 09

Comment

I just pray they want nothing else from me....please all...if you pray....please pray for us on Monday! Thank you!
                          filed June 12,09
                          341 July 20,09

Comment

i'll send good vibes your way on monday, but only if you promise to not think about it over the weekend!! and the weekend starts right now!
                            filed ch7 May 09
                            341 june 09

Comment

How do you know you are going to even get a discharge??? I'm worried.....I woke up at 5:30 am with all these thought racing in my head. I'm sorry.....
                              filed June 12,09
                              341 July 20,09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X