Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....I got throught it and it was easy compared to some. He didn't really ask me a whole lot.I had gotten one of those random aidits earlier and did it and sent it off earlier than the date needed. At the end he said... did you hear from the audit? I said no and he said he didn't either. He said.... I will have to keep the case open until I hear from them. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????What do I do in the mean time.Will I know anything????? I don't have pacer. My lawyer could not talk at all cuz he had a lot of cases still that needed to be heard.I'm still so shook up....please help. I'm scared again!!! How do I keep up this waiting??? Suggestions????
    filed June 12,09
    341 July 20,09
    deadline to object Sept 18,09

Comment

Will I be notified by the audit people???
      filed June 12,09
      341 July 20,09
      deadline to object Sept 18,09

Comment

denise! you did well! your 341 is over and done with! that's excellent!

maybe someone else who had an audit would know something about that. i'd suggest for you to start a new thread on this subject.

how to wait? i don't know. maybe think of it as being pregnant, just it won't take 9 months... and the result at the end will be a fresh start - but for you, not for a baby.

that's probably the weirdest suggestion ever made on this forum, but who knows, might work for you!
        filed ch7 May 09
        341 june 09
        discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X