Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marie1260 View Post
    Hi Music12,
    No. No victory dance for me yet. Got the discharge but case is still opened. Thanks for asking. I thought the discharge was the final cut, but just leaned that it ain't over till it's over and that means "CLOSED". I will continue waiting as patiently as I can.
    marie, the victory dance comes when you get your discharge. it doesn't wait for closing. your hamsters will be dancing just as soon as 'cat and 'hub wake up this morning!
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

And hang in there, if you look at my dates below it only took some 10 days to close from discharge but we had a simple case.

Comment

Thank you guys for all of the kind words and TONS of support over this past year and a half. It's been a LONG road, but I made it. I'm proof positive that a little planning and persistance pays off in the end. The information I learned from this forum helped me so much through this process I can't thank you guys enough. This forum feels like family and I will always be here to help out if I can or just to say hello to old friends.

P.S. I LOVE the hampster dance!! This forum is the best!
        Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
        341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
        Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X