341 tomorrow and I'm about to pass out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow and I'm about to pass out

I am seriously wondering how I am going to live until the meeting tomorrow. I am that nervous.
    I have been reading posts about other people's 341s and hopefully it
    won't be too bad, but my husband is a sole prop and I am really anxious about any extra questions that may cause.

I have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and I thought I had it under control, but this is really really hard.

I can't wait for it to be over, good or bad because the anticipation is killing me.

Can you all please send some happy thoughts my way?

Awe lots of happy thoughts!!! You will be fine... don't worry... tomorrow will come no matter what you do and then tomorrow will be yesterday. So, technically tomorrow doesn't really exist since it will soon be the past!!!

Hope that makes sense ;) If not... just laugh.
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

It'll be great, don't worry.

Comment

Thanks, I'm just really worried about the business questions.
          But I read here somewhere that if you don't have any money you don't have anything to worry about. We definitely don't have any money.
          But I'm still freaking out. We are just a broker, so the few pcs that make up our business should be considered tools of the trade. But I guess I'm worried that we will lose all of it.

Comment

Good luck to you tomorrow. Remember no one can beat you up more than you've probably already beat yourself up during this process! As an old "AA" friend of mine used to say "Fear" is: "False Evidence Appearing Real"!

You can remind me of this next week before my 341
            Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
            341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
            Discharged: 11/30/2009
            Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

I'll be interested to hear how it goes for you, as I'm also a sole proprietor, and look forward to hearing your experience!
              Filed - 9/28/09
              341 - 11/20/09
              Last Day to Object - 1/19/10
              My BK blog: http://forgiveusourdebts.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by crescentmoon View Post
                I'll be interested to hear how it goes for you, as I'm also a sole proprietor, and look forward to hearing your experience!
                If I manage to actually make it through the meeting without having a heart attack, I'll be glad to fill you in!

Comment

Lots of happy vibes to you! I'm sure you'll do just fine!
                  4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
                  5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
                  7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
                  7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

One word: Xanax.

You'll be fine.
                    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

It will be fine dont worry
                      Started in Chapt 13 Switched to Chapt 7 Discharged 2009 Dec.........Filed New Chapt 13 in 2010 to deal with new surgery bill and stripped second mortgage! The story continues

Comment

I suffer from Anxiety as well. I am a lot better then I use to be, but from time to time, one happens and I feel like everything is closing in on me. My 341 is next Wednesday (Aug 5th) and even though I am not thinking about it and it's not bothering me as of yet, I am sure by Tuesday, these anxious thoughts will be hitting me. I will probably double up on my meds just to be on the safe side.

Best of luck to you!!!
                        Filed (Pro Se) - 06/23/2009.
                        341 meeting - 08/05/2009.
                        Last day for objections - 10/05/2009.
                        Discharged - 10/06/2009

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
                          Awe lots of happy thoughts!!! You will be fine... don't worry... tomorrow will come no matter what you do and then tomorrow will be yesterday. So, technically tomorrow doesn't really exist since it will soon be the past!!!

Hope that makes sense ;) If not... just laugh.
                          Believe it or not, that made perfect sense to me. I totally agree with you. Don't fret too much, it won't help.

I worried too, I have anxiety myself, but honestly it wasn't bad at all. Went in with my head held high, my voice was shaking when I had to answer questions, but it was fine. You will too. You will walk out with the biggest weight lifted from your shoulders!

Best wishes and just hold dh hand and you will be fine.
                          Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

You'll be fine...sending good vibes your way

Just be honest and answer the questions truthfully and there should be no problem. Tomorrow at this time, you'll be posting your 341 experience and wonder why you got yourself all worked up!

Good Luck!
                            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

I wish you guys would take pictures at your 341 meetings and post them on here. If I can bring my iPhone in, I will have to take pics!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X