My 341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new and thanks

I am new here and found the website because I was trying to find answers before tomorrow 341 hearing. Your post helped answer alot of questions.

Never thought my hubby and I would end up at this point in our life.
    I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.

so if all goes well tomorrow we will be have this behind us in 60-90 days? plus ten years of credit history?

Comment

Originally posted by lifelesson View Post
      I am new here and found the website because I was trying to find answers before tomorrow 341 hearing. Your post helped answer alot of questions.

Never thought my hubby and I would end up at this point in our life.
      I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.

so if all goes well tomorrow we will be have this behind us in 60-90 days? plus ten years of credit history?
      I'm glad i was able to help answer some of your questions, and please let us know how your 341 turned out.. No one ever plans on this.. it's not like when you were a kid, thinking when I grow up, I'm going to get married then get in debt up to my eye balls, then file for bankruptcy, no one does that, so plz don't be so hard on yourself ! good luck !
      Filed on 7-17-09
      waiting for 341
      341 meeting 8-21-09
      discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

And thank you everyone, who has sent there warm wishes ... It truly means alot to me
        Filed on 7-17-09
        waiting for 341
        341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

Wonderful news - I'll bet you're glad it's over. Mine is 9/11/09 - I hope it goes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by COgirl View Post
            Wonderful news - I'll bet you're glad it's over. Mine is 9/11/09 - I hope it goes as well.
            yep... I'm so happy it's all done, now if i can just get that letter of discharged, that'll make my day !!!
            Filed on 7-17-09
            waiting for 341
            341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X