my status has been changed in pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my status has been changed in pacer

My status has been changed in pacer to "waiting discharge" with a countdown of 0 days. What does this mean exactly? It also said that the status was set by the Trustee's initial report. Is this good? What does it mean?
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

This is good. It means that your 341 Meeting was concluded! You should probably check your Docket Report to see if the Trustee filed (and entered) their No Distribution Report as well!

You appear to be in the 60-Day club!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      This is good. It means that your 341 Meeting was concluded! You should probably check your Docket Report to see if the Trustee filed (and entered) their No Distribution Report as well!

Woohoo! I thought I was probably in the 60 day club after that grilling I got yesterday. There is no no Distribution report yet, just the Trustee's initial report, which I can't see. I think he will have to talk to my attorney about my saab exemption before he files the report of no distribution. But since the saab is long gone and was traded in for my hyundai, and I exempted it, I hope I will eventually get a report of no distribution.

Is it a red flag that he didn't file the report of no distribution at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post

It's time to party like it's 1999!
        Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
          Is it a red flag that he didn't file the report of no distribution at the same time?
          No flags. He is probably just busy, as they all are.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post

If I "party like it's 1999" Does that mean I have to go buy some Backstreet boy's cd's and use my cash I exempted to buy some shares of AOL, or some other defunct .com as I stock up on non-perishable canned goods, waiting for the world to end when the all the computers crash at the millenium?

Or can I simply wear a lot of purple lingerie and listen to Prince?
            Last edited by backtoschool; 09-03-2009, 02:27 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Prince... I never understood the fascination with that short guy.

Comment

damn i used to love that song
                Filed on 7-17-09
                waiting for 341
                341 meeting 8-21-09
                discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Originally posted by RainMoM View Post
                  damn i used to love that song
                  Me too! I still like Prince, at least his old stuff....

Comment

it seems the important question here is did you exempt the purple lingerie
                    Filed Chapter 7 7/24/2009
                    UST Has Questions :unsure: 08/11/2009
                    341 Completed !!! 9/1/2009 :clapping:
                    DISCHARGED 11/10/2009 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by destitute View Post
                      it seems the important question here is did you exempt the purple lingerie
                      You shouda been a lawyer!
                      Last edited by OhioFiler; 09-04-2009, 03:58 AM.
                      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

You shoula been a lawyer!
                        You guys crack me up. BTS, that is great you have been shooed in to the 60 days club!
                        Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
                        Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Originally posted by ForumReader View Post
                          You guys crack me up. BTS, that is great you have been shooed in to the 60 days club!
                          Booted in, the way a bouncer would throw you out of a bar, is more like it.

Comment

If I "party like it's 1999" Does that mean I have to go buy some Backstreet boy's cd's and use my cash I exempted to buy some shares of AOL, or some other defunct .com as I stock up on non-perishable canned goods, waiting for the world to end when the all the computers crash at the millenium?

That's funny. I must confess to stocking up on Ramen and bottled water December 1999.
                            7/27/09 Filed Chapter 7
                            9/3/09 341
                            11/3/09 Discharge Date

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X