I don't get it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it.

Our 341 was continued until this week for amendments. The panel trustee said we did not have to attend if he was satisfied. Our lawyer did not amend sch. J and B22 and does not plan to. The trustee also asked for other documents that we supplied but our lawyer says that the trustee already has those. On Pacer today it shows that the 341 was continued again until 9/14 for amendments.

A statement of abuse was filed by the UST soon after our first 341 when my dad's lawyer put up a stink. We were expecting this, but as far as the 341 goes, why doesn't our lawyer want to cooperate? Does it matter? Is there a strategy behind this? I just don't get it and I don't want to bug our lawyer about this. I know our lawyer knows what he is doing but does anyone have any insight about this?

Originally posted by Kingxray View Post
    A statement of abuse was filed by the UST soon after our first 341 when my dad's lawyer put up a stink. We were expecting this, but as far as the 341 goes, why doesn't our lawyer want to cooperate? Does it matter? Is there a strategy behind this? I just don't get it and I don't want to bug our lawyer about this. I know our lawyer knows what he is doing but does anyone have any insight about this?
    Perhaps your lawyer thinks that he is correct and the UST is interpreting or enforcing the Code incorrectly. We need lawyers like that! (Who will stand UP to the UST!)

I don't know the strategy, but you and your lawyer SHOULD BE on the same page!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X