Getting papers together.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting papers together.....

I got most of the papers for the laywer. I was understand the impression they would take pdfs. Anyway found out they will not.

So I have to print these. How did everyone print their papers to bring to a lawyer?

I have an inkjet printer but it would be like 60$ just in ink. I will probably have about 200 pages to print. Did anyone use a staples or kinkos?

I went into officemax and they said they could print it for 10 cents a page. but don't know if i feel safe with them looking at tax returns and such.

Thanks

I used draft mode, grayscale so it only printed b&w, and the fast setting and I didn't even use 1 entire cartridge, maybe about 1/2 of one. I had a stack of papers an inch thick, so you might be able to do it cheaper than you think.

Comment

That's incredible that your attorney won't take a PDF file. Just incredible. I would ask them again, politely. Remind them that you're filing for bankruptcy and can't afford the INK!

Alas, but knowing them, they'll bill you for printing it.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X