341- I had copies of just about everything...and then this happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

ah, good for you! you did it and were well prepared for it.

i played dumb. i brought only what i was told to bring (ID, SS). nothing more. no copies. no nothing. freaked out only the day before. it all worked out beautifully. it was probably the first time in my life that i did not prepare for something like a maniac but instead followed instructions ("bring your ID and SS card, and you'll be fine"). maybe i should do that more often.
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by 747LUVR View Post
        Chase told me yesterday I should sell my plasma to pay them off. HAHAHAHAHA. No.

Don't you just love those Chase idiots.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

I have to say that we were not over-prepared... atleast not in the sense of having copies of everything... I did, however, obsess about the what-if's. Our attorney had all copies of everything so we just left all of that up to him .. luckily the TT already had everything he needed so it made for a very un-eventful 341 =)
          Filed 8/2009
          Discharged & Closed 11/2009
          Now the rebuilding begins....

Comment

Grats... always good to hear people worries never come to light!
            BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
            Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Omg! You had me so freaked out here and on pins and needles, hanging on every word.
              Man, I am really really really glad it turned out to be a HAPPY ENDING!!!
              Whoooooooeeee! That was suspensful!

I have my 341 THIS Monday and am freaking out now for the past 2 days. I think it's cause I have some concerns and I have told my attorney about them several times now and he says not to worry.
              I know I should listen to him, BUT I have already had one incident where I was RIGHT and when I went to file is when I confirmed it and he had to fix it, SO, I AM concerned I am right again.
              I really hope I am not, of course, or the Trustee will make us redo the paperwork, but I really have a bad feeling and I can't get rid of it.
              Filed Ch 7 July 23, 2009
              341 over September 21, 2009
              Discharged November 23, 2009 (received papers November 27, 2009)

Comment

Congrats to you! I hope your 60 days fly by!
                4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
                5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
                7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
                7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Funny Storyline! Glad ya made it through your 341. I know I will also be over prepared for our 341, because our medical bills are $1,500 a month for the past 12 months & I don't see the amount going down in the future. So yes, I will have all the medical bills in a Box to the 341.

Again, Glad ya made it through your 341. Now it's just the wait time until discharge!

Luci

Comment

LOL.. I had everything on a memory stick. I scanned everything. So, if they sprung something up I could have flipped it out and said here.. Nice to never need those things...

Comment

Thank you everyone ! I have to tell you I have been in such a better mood this week. I didn't even realize how much this was weighing on me.

I know that having this forum really kept my head straight and I learned so so much, thank you everyone for your contributions.

I am very glad I took all that time preparing myself for the 341. I didn't need anything, but I felt better knowing I was as prepared as I could possibly be.

Today, just in time for the weekend, the trustee entered his official report of no distribution. Yipeeeeeeee !!!!
                      Southern District of Florida
                      Filed Ch 7 - 8/6/09 341 - 9/14/09
                      Report of No Distribution - 9/18/09
                      DISCHARGE ! 11/23/09 Closed 12/8/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X