Ch 13 - 7 conversion 341 this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ch 13 - 7 conversion 341 this week

Well my conversion 341 is on thursday and I haven`t been asked for any more info from attorney or trustee. I`ve checked pacer and haven`t seen anything unusual there either. I was in my 13 2 years and due to a large decrease in income am trying to convert. My lawyer thinks it shouldn`t be a problem and I hope he`s right. I am still over the median, but pass the means test. the form they sent me that asks about presumption of abuse said no. i`m nervous as a lady of the night in church. I don`t know why. This is just all so nerve wracking. Thank god for this forum and the outlet it allows. Thank you all!

Yes, the stress of financial issues can drive you nuts. I always try to think of it as "IT IS WHAT IT IS ". After you have filed the needed paperwork its up to someone else to decide and at that point your worrying isnt going to make much difference. Relax and wait ...
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Well, just take the 341 Meeting as it comes. If your lawyer is comfortable and indicated no concerns, then you should relax.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks Guys, as usual I can always count on this forums support. When this is all over, I will definately share tips and info with new nervous posters.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X