341 upcoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 upcoming

I received the notice to appear on the 341, but was not asked to bring documents. Is that a good thing, or will I be drilled at the 341?

I have heard on the board that people are told what to bring to the hearing but so far I am asked to bring SS# and ID.

The pacer says I am a "No Asset" case but I realize that could change. Where do I find the "MeansNO" on the pacer? Would the trustee have deemed my case a "No Asset Case" or was it the clerk who entered the data because I filed my petition as a No Asset Case?

Im confused.

Thanks.

You will be told what to bring, other than the DL and SS card, if anything is needed. If you aren't told to bring anything else, then don't. You do have an attorney, right?
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I am filing Pro Se.

Comment

Do you know if the Trustee reviews the petitions before they are entered into the Pacer.

Comment

It's dangerous for me to disagree with Mrs. but, bring everything. Look prepared especially since you are pro se. It is better to not need it but have it than need it and its in the file cabinet at home. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Oh the meansno should be at the top of your docket in PACER. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Walangatik View Post
              Do you know if the Trustee reviews the petitions before they are entered into the Pacer.
              Clerks enter the info pretty fast when they get it. Eventually the Trustee looks. I guess you would say depends on the person how diligently they look. 'Hub

Comment

I just thought it was strange that no taxes, pay stubs etc were requested. But nonetheless, I have all my documents ready to go. :-)

Comment

So are you saying the clerk makes the initial determination as to whether the case is a no asset or asset case?

Comment

Hi Walangatik

Originally posted by Walangatik View Post
                    I received the notice to appear on the 341, but was not asked to bring documents. Is that a good thing, or will I be drilled at the 341?

I have heard on the board that people are told what to bring to the hearing but so far I am asked to bring SS# and ID.

The pacer says I am a "No Asset" case but I realize that could change. Where do I find the "MeansNO" on the pacer? Would the trustee have deemed my case a "No Asset Case" or was it the clerk who entered the data because I filed my petition as a No Asset Case?

Im confused.

Thanks.

All Chapter 7 cases are presumed to be “no asset” cases. The point of the 341 meeting is to discover if you own any un-exempt assets. You must bring your social security card and photo id. To be safe, you may wish to bring a copy of all of the documents, including your petition and schedules, to the meeting, just in case the Trustee does not have a complete file.
                    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 10-28-2009, 06:00 AM. Reason: Firm name deleted--Forum rules.

Comment

Wonderful, thank you so much for calrifying this for me. Have a wonderful day.:-)

Comment

I haven't been asked by the Trustee to bring anything but the lawyer requested some things like stubs from May to August. They also asked for a market analysis of my house even though I gave them Zillow already. Just stuff like that.
                        Filed Ch7 10/14/09 - 341 11/23/09
                        Last day for objections 1/22/2010
                        Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
                        Closed! 1/28/2010

Comment

readytofile, are you high income?

I filed Chapt 7(individual) in CA. I am high income(120000) and unsecured debt is 121000 but I have high secured debts because my husband and I own 2 properties and did the means and my DMI was negative.

I just thought they would have asked for something or maybe they will at the hearing.

Cant wait to see what happens anyway.

Thanks.

Comment

Nope, we're under the median for MD.
                            Filed Ch7 10/14/09 - 341 11/23/09
                            Last day for objections 1/22/2010
                            Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
                            Closed! 1/28/2010

Comment

walangatik, you MUST send your trustee your most recent tax return and 2 months of paystubs so he receives both a week before your 341. otherwise, for sure your meeting will be postponed.

most people on this forum had a lawyer and they gave these documents to the lawyer who then forwarded them to the trustee. your trustee might send you a reminder about these documents as the time approaches, but not necessarily. i forget the bk rule that requires this, but it's there.
                              filed ch7 May 09
                              341 june 09
                              discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X