341 upcoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music12,

I can bring the documents to the 341 cant I ? I already have them ready to go.

As long as I have them in my hands I dont see a postponement. Is this right?

Comment

the statute says that the trustee has to have them 7 days before the meeting. after all, you really don't want the trustee to sit there reviewing your documents while you are sitting there, do you??? it's better that they just go through your documents at the same time they are going through everybody else's documents when they prepare ahead of time. then they will give less time to yours, hopefully.
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

ok, thanks, appreciate the information. Can you tell me what are they looking at when they review the tax returns?

:-)

Comment

filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09

Comment

Is it to late to exempt my "anticipated tax refund" and list it on schedule B?

I did not exempt it because I thought they would not consider taking it.

?????

Comment

i think they look at tax returns to see that they match up with the petition. if there is a discrepancy, they might ask about it.

if you anticipate a large tax refund, it's probably worth amending to exempt it. however, try to start a new thread on teh subject, you'll get more/better answers
              filed ch7 May 09
              341 june 09

Comment

I included my 2008 tax return and 60 days of pay stubs with the initial Ch7 filing. They were sent back to me by the court with a letter stating that they were not required. I waited around for the trustee to send info about what was needed and never heard anything. I finally emailed the trustee about 10 days out from my 341 and was told that I needed to send my last two tax returns and 6 months of pay receipts before the 341, which I did. She also told me I would have to fill out a questionnaire at the 341 meeting.

So now I'm obsessing about whether to carry any other documents to the 341. I've read some comments on the forum stating not to take anything other than the requested information and others say take everything you have. Oh well, I have five more days to decide.
                09/28/2009: Filed Chapter 7 (Pro Se)
                10/27/2009: 341 Meeting of Creditors
                12/28/2009: Last Day for Objections
                01/22/2010: DISCHARGED

Comment

WE filled out our 341 questionaire and I got to thinking about a question on there. We had told our BK attorney upfront that hubby's mom put his name on her checking account just incase something happens to her, she is 91. That way he could easily move into the accounts and pay her bills and take care of her needs from that account. They just did that about a year ago, and he has never put in any money, or written a check or done a withdrawal. Our BK attorney said not worry about it, but I did tell him about it. Do we need to put that on the questionaire for the trustee or will he know that? There is a question about accounts with others on there and I don't want anyone to think we are hiding stuff as we are not. That money is not ours to touch, and we would never use it for anything but for her, it is her money. Maybe I should email my attorney?

Comment

Hmmm.. I'm in CA and although I have all my docs in place to bring, I wonder if I should call or email the trustee. But on the other hand, I agree in that If I am not asked for documents then why should I just send them in.

Thanks.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X