October 22, 2009
    By: /s/ Ramesh Singh
    Ramesh Singh
    c/o Recovery Management Systems Corp.
    Financial Controller
    25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 1120
    Miami, FL 33131-1605
    (305) 379-7674
    Is it just a regular notice to include them in the info? Does anyone have any experience with Recovery Management Systems Corp?
    Filed Ch7 10/14/09 - 341 11/23/09
    Last day for objections 1/22/2010
    Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
    Closed! 1/28/2010

This is a standard notice that some companies file with the Bankrutpcy Court. It's basically what I call a "me too" notice. It just asks the Court to include them on the Creditor Matrix (representing a particular creditor) and that any notices should be sent to them.

They are just keeping up on your case. Usually, in a Chapter 7, the only reason to be on notice is that the case turns into an asset case or is an asset case. Even if you are a no asset case, these Requests for Notices mean nothing to you.

Recovery Management Systems is a Junk Debt Buyer, and sometimes acts as "agent" for creditors when there is a Bankruptcy. They are not too dislike eCast Settlement, LVNV, and B-Real.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      This is a standard notice that some companies file with the Bankrutpcy Court. It's basically what I call a "me too" notice. It just asks the Court to include them on the Creditor Matrix (representing a particular creditor) and that any notices should be sent to them.

They are just keeping up on your case. Usually, in a Chapter 7, the only reason to be on notice is that the case turns into an asset case or is an asset case. Even if you are a no asset case, these Requests for Notices mean nothing to you.

Recovery Management Systems is a Junk Debt Buyer, and sometimes acts as "agent" for creditors when there is a Bankruptcy. They are not too dislike eCast Settlement, LVNV, and B-Real.

Great thanks! I was just worried that they might be like looking into the purchases made with our Walmart Discover card for the purpose of recovering items. Although the only thing I can recall that we put on there that's recoverable was one TV set and if they want it they can have it
      Filed Ch7 10/14/09 - 341 11/23/09
      Last day for objections 1/22/2010
      Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
      Closed! 1/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X