341 Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Yesterday

Left house at 6:15 am headed to the 12th Floor of the Bank of America Building (kinna funny huh). 341 scheduled for 8:30 with about 50 other people. Got there at 7:37 and this kind man on the 1st floor informs us we are not allowed into a federal office until 8 am and NO restrooms available until we get that floor.

Needless to say, those of us who drove a long ways, headed straight to the restrooms. Just a plain ole room..nothing fancy..had the US Trustee Pledge on Back wall. A table with Trustee behind in a chair. One on each end for any Attorney & 2 chairs looking at the Trustee. Along with this tiny tape recorder which had a wire out of it with what looked like to me a mouse for a PC & it came close to us on the table.

Several Attorneys' were calling peoples' names. Made me think a substitute had been sent instead of the BK Attorney. Our Attorney walks in while the 1st 341 is going on. Now all the other Attorneys' just had large folders in there hands. Our Attorney comes in with this great big ole box. I caught his attention & told him I was in pain (no meds that morning) & I was on a scooter.

So we got called up #3. Trustee may have asked us 10 questions at the most. One question he asked, for some reason I went off into LaLa land & he had to say 'Maam do I need to repeat the question' and I said yes. He looks at our Attorney and say Mr. _____ you stated this was a no asset case & our Attorney said Yes Sir. Trustee said I agree - No Asset Case & Good Luck.

OMG! The feeling I can't describe. Now we just have to wait and see if US Bank will file A Relief of Stay Motion and try to take hubby's truck before discharge. Our Attorney will not sign the Reaffirmation agreement because we were $1,026.52 in the negative each month. Truck pymt is $437.98. Attorney asked how I managed being in the negative and I told him our tax refunds were almost $6,000, I received a piddly $5,000 car accident settlement in Feb. my Ex's mthly pyment to me didn't stop until Feb.

That's why we waited and used March - September income. Month of April hubby was off all month due to health reasons. I was Praying the Trustee would say we couldn't afford our house payment, but he didn't and we are current on it.

Anybody have any events, relations with US Bank. We've missed 9/17 & 10/17 payment. We are not eligible for the 722 redemption as it is for NEW customers only. Hubby's truck is worth about $16,000 and we owe close to $22,000. If they would come fairly close to the $16,000 I would push for our Attorney for file the reaffirmation. But No, they will instead take it and sell it at an auction and Maybe receive $12,000-$14,000 worth. Just don't understand these Bank's 'thinking process'

Well just wanted to let you know our 341 was a Breeze. Hugs!

Congrats on the easy 341.

Lol @ BofA building. Hopefully you had some BofA debt included in BK.
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Welcome to the Sixty Day Club! You hang in there now!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

'grats! only 60 days left after a long ordeal. the countdown begins!
        filed ch7 May 09
        341 june 09
        discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

LuciluS that had to be the best medicine you could take for the day. 'Hub and Mrs.
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Yep Had two large debts owed to Bank of America. Hubby had to use the restroom and thought about spraying a wall, but changed his mind.

Yes, I feel like a different woman!!!!

Hugs,

Luci

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X