top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is no news considered good news on Pacer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the support. I called BACK to the clerk's office and mentioned that the report of no distribution should post next week. They said that that isn't what they need really. They need to see that the meeting was HELD. I said it was HELD on the automated line to them. I also said that the trustee's staff lady told me that she sees that itwas held and satisfied on 10/23 in connection with the 10/14 First meeting.
    The mortgage reaff papers were given to the trustee on 10/23.
    The clerk's office said all they need is the electronically filing from the trusttee's office about the meeting HELD, and the court office said the trustee's office knows this fact that the report doesn't have to be with the HELD to move forward to get the discharge since there is NO ISSUES logged from UST, TRUSTEE, or creditors. And, anyways, even if there were issues, the discharged comes anyways, irregardless.

I left the trusttee's staff lady (name kept out) a message on her answering machine that maybe someone there can do the electronic filing of the 341 meeting HELD to move this along. I was very calm and polite..............
    (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
    :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

In response to your theory!!

Originally posted by music12 View Post
      i think you'll get your report of no distribution on monday if not today, and on tuesday you won't need to call the trsutee's office because you'll already see it on pacer, so you'll call the court and ask to be discharged, and by the end of the day hamsters will be dancing!

Ohhhhhhh baby!!!!!!!! Thank you for the tip to call the court once I see the report of nodisbritution!! The court said even when it is posted it will take 14 days to post the discharge? Is that right?????? Gezzzzzzz.
      (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)

Comment

It was posted today, Jan. 9. 2010!!

Originally posted by Michigan1951 View Post
        Ohhhhhhh baby!!!!!!!! Thank you for the tip to call the court once I see the report of nodisbritution!! The court said even when it is posted it will take 14 days to post the discharge? Is that right?????? Gezzzzzzz.
        I need someone to read this and tell me what it means. What does abondoned mean, and stuff.

First Meeting of Creditors Held and Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 4 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ -----, Assets Exempt: Not Available, Claims Scheduled: $ ------ Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ ---------- Filed by Trustee:------ (RE: related document(s) 2 Meeting of Creditors (Chapter 7)). (trustee name) (Entered: 01/09/2010

SO NOW WHAT? I AM BRAIN DEAD HERE........CAN'T THINK.......I NEED THE FORUM SO BADLY RIGHT NOW.....

Comment

that's your report of no distribution. rejoice! you don't need a brain, you're just fine...

your court might take a while to enter the discharge but you are basically home free, it's just a technicality.
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09
          discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

thanks, music12! After not seeing any pacer action since 10/23 my eyes got use to it, but then the no report of distribution hit today, and I didn't understand the wording and all. The courts said once the HELD is posted, it would or could take up to 14 days to see the discharge on pacer. But, others say to call on Monday, and ask anyways.
            I appreciate your support more than you know, and all others here with so much knowledge to share with newbies like me.

Comment

i know exactly what you mean by "more than you know" i've been there, done that!

i think there would be no harm in calling monday and asking. that's how i got my discharge too. good luck and enjoy this weekend of almost-freedom.
              filed ch7 May 09
              341 june 09
              discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

One more great piece of advice to call on Monday!! Thanks again.

Comment

Up to date info. on my case today

Okay, this is an eye-opener to me. I have been seeing discharges left and right shortly after the objections to discharge date passes. These cases have had their no distribution report by the trustees already posted right after their last 341. Well, our 341 was HELD on 10/23, 2009, but the trustee didn't post our case as HELD until Jan. 9, 2010. His office said it was an oversight. Geeeezzzzz.

So here comes the (10) day timeline of 2009 after the posted 341 HELD was actually posted, right? I called the courts and our case manager said the discharge will post today. Today is January 20th. I waited until about 3:30pm and the case manager said ,"I was trying to call you, because I made a mistake. The policy changed from 2009 to 2010 about the (10) timeline after the 341 is HELD. You will not get your discharge until next Monday, on January 25th......"

I was so pumped to get my discharge today only to find out she added another 3 days to it. She said she was so sorry for giving me the old policy of (10) days when it is now (14)days. I asked if maybe I could be grandfathered in....... But she said softly.......no, sorry. My thoughts were................crapola

The only thing about the whole thing is that I get to come to the forum and see a couple of discharges today, which does make me happy for them!!

Comment

Thank you everyone on this particular thread who contributed their knowledge to guide me along!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X