341 Today and Creditor Made Appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Today and Creditor Made Appearance

We had our 341 today. As expected, our banker showed. This women has no business common sense whatsoever. For those that havent seen my posts previously, we had a business in which we liquidated last week. We have a couple of vehicles that were part of our secured business loan. We tried to work with them to finance them back but they are not interested. During the liquidation, they assumed we would sell the vehicles as well, but being a little smarter than the banker, we kept them. The worst that can happen is having to let them reposses after the automatic stay, which buys us some tiime.

The only concern the banker had was the trucks. I think she thought she ws going to recover them tody. Needless to say, the trustee was not to impressed with her. The trustee advised they can't do anything with the auto stay in place.

After our 341 meeting, we were chatting to our lawyer outside and the trustee came up to us and let us know she wasn't too impressed with the banker. It was very obvious she has a great relationship with our lawyer. She was very friendly with us.

DH started turning red and I thought he was going to passout when he seen the bankers come into the room. We have had one issue after another with the bank and will be so glad when this is over.

This afternoon I went to one of our local credit unions to see if I can get some financing for the vehicles. They are willing to see if they can help us out. I told them straight up about our BK and they advised they work with those with a BK on their rap sheet. Hoping this all works out.

The odd thing I found today during our 341 was the trustee didn't ask anything about our income (if anything changed, etc). She didn't ask anyone about income today. She didn't seemed concerned with our firearms over the exemption or stock options.

Glad this is over with!!!!

Wow, this is a rare moment. Thank you for passing this to us. You have been blessed. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I likewise echo 'Hub's comment. You have a great attorney and trustee!! I hope the financing works out! Happy Thanksgiving Day week!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks for your support Mr. and Mrs. Both of you have been a tremendous help with all of your posts. I have read so much on this site my DH thinks I have an addiction to this site Thanks again!

Comment

Oh I think I would've died if a creditor had shown up for us! I hope yours and mine goes smoothly from here on out
          Filed Ch7 10/14/09 - 341 11/23/09
          Last day for objections 1/22/2010
          Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
          Closed! 1/28/2010

Comment

I'm happy for you, even though the strange banker showed up!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X