top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacer Shows - Order Discharging Debtor(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer Shows - Order Discharging Debtor(s)

Just checked Pacer and it shows order discharging Debtors !!!!!!

I am an asset case, I have already paid the Trustee for my Non-Exempt Assets, but he wants a piece of my Income Tax refund also, so if I understand things right my case will not close until after that, correct?

Is it O.K. to breathe a sigh of relief now? I think it is, but not sure, i want this behind us so we can get on with our lives, the past few months has been very stressful but we are on a budget now and living cash only.

Thank you all for all the informative posts, I highly suggest to anyone getting ready to go down this road to spend many hours reading this forum there is tons of knowledge here.
    Filed Chapter 7 (no Asset) - Sept 2009
    341 Meeting - Oct, 2009 (Converted to Asset Case)
    DISCHARGED - Dec. 2009
    $1500 Buy Back & 67% Of Tax Refund Surrendered

You can certainly breathe, and certainly deserve some hamsters. I hear they are warming up right now. Also, your case should close after your tax return is dealt with. It's the discharge that you were waiting for, and a discharge you have received! Congratulations!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Did I hear something about hamsters being warmed up??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hey, don't be a stranger about posting here!
      Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

How ironic, i mention tons of knowledge and look who shows up, 2 of my favorite Forum Contributors. Awesome!!!!

I have not posted much, but I have probably read thousands of posts from others that have really helped us with this process, and I will try to help others if I can, I just wish the site would have forced me to join earlier as I just learned it's easier to search as a member.

Thanks
        DISCHARGED - Dec. 2009

Comment

Hi Chase: Welcome aboard!!!!

Comment

Did I hear something about hamsters being warmed up??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hey, don't be a stranger about posting here!
            Here you go:

I have forced myself for 5 months not to watch this video until it was officially given to me, and I am glad I waited, because it is hilarious and it's perfect for how I feel today.
            DISCHARGED - Dec. 2009

Comment

Congrats again!! And you are most welcome.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X