Just checked pacer, and I am

DISCHARGED!!!!!

Hamsters - where are my hamsters!!!!
    Moving ahead with my fresh start!
    Ch 7 Discharge: 12/14/2009
    TT Report of No Dist! 03/31/2010
    Case CLOSED!!!: 04/28/2010

Congrats!!!
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

That was so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats!!! I hope to be there soon... the 28th is my last day! (I hope)... lol

Comment

Congratulations!
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congratulations! I hear the hamsters were up early this morning and may be a little tired. They should be here soon!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR :yahoo HAMSTER DANCE GOOD LUCK! CONGRATS!
            I CAN"T WAIT FOR MINE !

Comment

Did I hear a rumor about a discharge???? Well the boys intent to be busy today. Got them up early and I feel like there may be more. SOOOooooo, go for it boys:

Congrats from all of us.
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Gratz! That's awesome!

Little confused, though. Does your status currently say "No Asset" or "Asset"? Your trustee did hire an attorney for your case?

I'm hoping my status gets updated soon. My filing was just a couple of days after your's.
                Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck with your fresh start
                  May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                  July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                  September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Congrats!! We are waiting!!
                    Filed 8-21-09
                    341 10-9-09
                    12-14-09 Discharged
                    12-29-09 CLOSED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JRScott View Post
                      Congrats and Good Luck with your fresh start
                      JR, where have YOU been? Haven't seen you in months. 'Hub

I feel it to be a good day for discharges. Check PACER everyone, our hamsters are on a caffeine high.
                      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Alas, on 'Hub's order, I checked PACER and discovered that my case has not been discharged. Wishful thinking!
                        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by CCsAreEvil View Post
                          Gratz! That's awesome!

Little confused, though. Does your status currently say "No Asset" or "Asset"? Your trustee did hire an attorney for your case?

I'm hoping my status gets updated soon. My filing was just a couple of days after your's.
                          I'm still an asset case (for the moment)....TT is waiting on 09 tax refund (of which there won't be one).

TT did indeed hire an attorney in my case - however, the attorney is reccomending to the TT that he move on - lawyer feels the value of the estate is $0.00.

At least that's what the attorney told me.

So, I'm still sort of on pins and needles waiting to see what my TT does with his lawyer's reccomendation.
                          Moving ahead with my fresh start!
                          Ch 7 Discharge: 12/14/2009
                          TT Report of No Dist! 03/31/2010
                          Case CLOSED!!!: 04/28/2010

Comment

Well, I think that's great news. I think the T listens to the atty they hired... I think that was the whole point in hiring.

I was too excited about your update and checked my status.. nothing yet :P Will keep checking daily now, though.
                            Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

What a Christmas gift!! Good Job.
                              (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                              :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X