just look up my pacer, what this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just look up my pacer, what this mean?

12/30/2009 6 Order Discharging Debtor. (Admin.) (Entered: 12/30/2009)

01/01/2010 7 BNC Certificate of Mailing - Order of Discharge and BNC Certificate of Service - No. of Notices: 17. Service Date 01/01/2010. (Admin.) (Entered: 01/02/2010)

is this mean im getting my discharge letter in the mail anytime now?

Yes, you are DISHARGED!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a way to start the first work week of the New Year!!! Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

it's funny that they "mailed" your discharge on january 1 when the courts and the post office are closed... in any event, rejoice, you are discharged right in time for the new decade!
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Yep you're discharged! Congratulations!!
        4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
        5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
        7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
        7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Sounds like an automatic close and discharge! Congratulations.

(FYI, BNC, the Bankruptcy Noticing Center, tends to mail things out on the Weekends. It's an automated system.)
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

justbroke, seriously, is there anything you *don't* know? you know not just the law but the details of how the noticing works?!?! i wish everybody were as competent in what they do as you are in what you, well, don't even do for a living!
            filed ch7 May 09
            341 june 09

Comment

Good job!! What great news at the beginning of a new year at that!
              (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
              :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Originally posted by music12 View Post
                justbroke, seriously, is there anything you *don't* know? you know not just the law but the details of how the noticing works?!?! i wish everybody were as competent in what they do as you are in what you, well, don't even do for a living!
                It's more like the system working me... since I represent myself. I'm sure there is plenty that I don't know. I have even got things wrong before. We live, we learn. The BNC is special for me, because my Case Manager does my mailings for me! This has saved me TONS on postage! For example, I only served my Plan once, although it's been amended (pre-confirmation) three times. I just ask my case manager to send it out via BNC!. FYI, it costs me over $60 in postage alone to serve my plan on my creditors.... WITHOUT any return receipt or other confirmation. I learned the wonders of the BNC by necessity!
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

wow, that's a lot of postage! nice case manager you got there anyway, even if you got some things wrong before (not that i recall), you are a great and reliable asset to this forum.
                  filed ch7 May 09
                  341 june 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X