top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is "CM Review Case" on pacer Schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is "CM Review Case" on pacer Schedule?

On pacer Deadline/Schedule, it has:
    341 Meeting (it says it's been satisfied as of 12/24/2009)
    CM Review Case (it says the Due/Set date is 01/05/2010)
    Objection for Final Discharge (it says the Due/Set date is 02/22/2010)

Is the "CM Review Case" the 10 days after the 341 for objections? Or is it something else? And with this schedule, does it mean that if all goes well, I should be discharged sometime around 2/22/2010?

It's a tickler for your Case Manager (Clerk's office) to perform some sort of (routine) review of the case file. Did you file on a filing fee installment plan?

Also, yes, the last date for filing a complaint on dischargeability will be on 2/22/2010. While you may not "immediately" receive a discharge, technically, you're out of the woods because that 2/22/2010 date represents a deadline for creditors and the Trustee to file a complaint with the court.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      It's a tickler for your Case Manager (Clerk's office) to perform some sort of (routine) review of the case file. Did you file on a filing fee installment plan?

Also, yes, the last date for filing a complaint on dischargeability will be on 2/22/2010. While you may not "immediately" receive a discharge, technically, you're out of the woods because that 2/22/2010 date represents a deadline for creditors and the Trustee to file a complaint with the court.
      Yep, I did file on a filing fee installment plan. How does that make things different? If the due date for that was 1/5/2010, shouldn't it be done then? Oh, CM stands for Case Manager, right?

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg View Post
        Yep, I did file on a filing fee installment plan. How does that make things different? If the due date for that was 1/5/2010, shouldn't it be done then? Oh, CM stands for Case Manager, right?
        Yes, CM is case manager. I can't tell you how your specific Clerk's office operates. If you're on an installment plan, they are generally due 25% at filing, then 25% at each 30 day interval thereafter.

I have no clue why they chose that date (1/5/2010).
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X