Filed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed

Ok were officially filed 1/23/2010. found my case in pacer. no asset Ch-7. somehow my attourney stuffed all my assets under the generous California wild card. here we go................
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Awesome!

Glad to see that you took another step.
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Congrats and good luck...

Comment

Congrats and all the best to you!!!

Comment

Congrats...I recently filed too. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
            Ok were officially filed 1/23/2010. found my case in pacer. no asset Ch-7. somehow my attourney stuffed all my assets under the generous California wild card. here we go................
            Mine was filed 1st week of January with no asset too...looks like in our area everyone is no asset since housing is pretty much underwater. Waiting for 341 in February....
            File BK7: Jan 4, 2010
            Reschedule 341: Mar 16 2010
            Discharged: Apr 22 2010
            Closed: May 6, 2010

Comment

Yeah!! Good one Albacore.. we're next - filing Feb 22 and our attorney said absolutely no asset Ch 7 with $800 deficit to spare a month in the means test.

Ironic, we offered all our creditors small settlements and they all told us to take a hike.

Now they are going to get NOTHING.
              Stopped paying c. cards February 2009
              Retained attorney 11/5/09 - $100k in C.Card debt - $120000 per year income - Filed Feb 2010 - 341 Apr 2010 - No Asset Case/Report of No Dist Apr 2010 - Discharged June 2010
              Case went without a hitch!
              I HELD MY HEAD HIGH IN THAT COURTROOM AND NOW I AM MOVING ON!

Comment

Wishing you good luck! If you're a no-asset case, you should proceed through the system without many problems. Hope it all works out well for ya!

Comment

About time....

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
                    About time....
                    Yeaa! Albacore44 probably has one of the most well planned BK's here.. Congratulations!
                    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
                      About time....
                      haha....... your right. i cant say enough to those out there about finding the right attorney........and this guy is the only one i consulted. $$$ more than others out there . but i really like their attitude. as his wife said, the trustees don't mess with us because we will sue them, and yeah it costs us $5k to do it but its worth it. i told her i had sent a couple of people from this forum to talk to them, she actually said, stop doing that, were very busy, and we really don't need the money, we just enjoy helping people.......go figure.
                      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Congrats and good luck!
                        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck!
                          4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
                          5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
                          7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
                          7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Best of luck on your journey...............
                            (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                            :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
                              haha....... your right. i cant say enough to those out there about finding the right attorney........and this guy is the only one i consulted. $$$ more than others out there . but i really like their attitude. as his wife said, the trustees don't mess with us because we will sue them, and yeah it costs us $5k to do it but its worth it. i told her i had sent a couple of people from this forum to talk to them, she actually said, stop doing that, were very busy, and we really don't need the money, we just enjoy helping people.......go figure.

Charging 5k to file a no asset bk7 case and then saying not to send new clients their was because they don't need the money and just enjoy helping people just doesn't make much sense to me.
                              -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
                              -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
                              -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
                              -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X