Pacer entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer entry

The only thing in pacer since my notice letter was sent was an entry on 11/28 saying that the 341 was held and concluded. I filed on 10/15, 341 on 11/15, and deadline for objections is 1/14.....will there always be a letter that everyone talks about regarding assetts. I have not assetts....should I still look for this? What is the next thing I should see in pacer? Oh, and on the status is says "awaiting discharge". Is this all good?
    thanks.
    Last edited by CindyLou; 12-22-2005, 10:56 PM. Reason: additional info
    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

everyone no matter what gets an entry about assest or no assest after their 341. some take longer then others. its up to the trustee as to when. i would have expected it by now though. but no matter. it will come.
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Looks like bkfiler was up too late last night to read your post carefully.
      As always, he was correct, however you also asked about a letter and AFAIK there is no "physical letter" which you receive after the 341 to say it is "no asset" You just have to check on PACER for that. Art

Comment

My Pacer summary says that assets are reported and that creditors have until Jan. 22 to file claims. I was discharged on Dec. 20. I called my attorney to see what was up with the "Yes" concerning assets since I had filed a No asset case and whether the trustee was going to take anything. I was told that no, the trustee isn't going to take anything and if she was, she would have given notice at the 341 as to what. Further explanation I got was that the trustee most likely was anticipating a tax refund and this was the asset that she would be looking to distribute to creditors who filed claims. My wife and I always file our taxes jointly and usually receive around $2000.00 refund. I am the only one who filed BK and have been unemployed for over 2 years with only a few odd jobs, etc. here and there for income. My wife works full time and any tax refund due this year will be from her income. I have asked my attorney whether we should file our tax returns jointly as usual or should I file separately so the court can't take any refund that is due to my wife's income. I was told that it didn't matter because the trustee looks at the return and determines how much (if any) of the refund will be mine and therefore to be turned over to the court. Anyone else been in this situation? I still think I should file separately, just in case. Opinions?

Have a Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by cindylynnsmith
          The only thing in pacer since my notice letter was sent was an entry on 11/28 saying that the 341 was held and concluded. I filed on 10/15, 341 on 11/15, and deadline for objections is 1/14.....will there always be a letter that everyone talks about regarding assetts. I have not assetts....should I still look for this? What is the next thing I should see in pacer? Oh, and on the status is says "awaiting discharge". Is this all good?
          thanks.

I DO know what will really make you day...

Wait till a large envelope (And I mean BIG...9"X 12") hits you mailbox...That's the load you'll have to keep for 10 years. But it signifies the end of the road!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X