another mortgage question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another mortgage question!

Sorry, i seem to keep asking silly questions, but i am not sure of this one. we will file 7, not reaffirm house but will stay current until we decide what to do about the house later. my question is does wells mortgage find out, even though we will pay, and will our mortgage be put in some other area during 7 and go back after discharge? thanks!

Yes they will find out because you still need to include them on your matrix. They are not allowed to bill you while you are in the BK so they will likely move you to another dept. while it is ongoing and you will also probably lose online access to the account. In some cases there will even be a different address or phone number to call to make payments because they have to be sure that you are doing it on your own and not being forced by them to make payments while the stay is in effect.
    New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Good info from people with Wells here.......

New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Hey, thank you so much. very interesting. we like our attorney, but she did not mention all of this. you guys are amazing!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X