Request for Discharge Order for Debtor/Thanks a lot to all you out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for Discharge Order for Debtor/Thanks a lot to all you out there

Thanks a lot to all you out there, here is what is showed on Pacer today, so what is next and is it over.

03/02/2010-- Request for Discharge Order for Debtor (Entered: 03/01/2010)

Status page shows this:

04-4xxx KeXcd
    Case type: bk Chapter: 7
    Asset: No
    Date filed: 11/17/2009
    Date of last filing: 03/02/2010
    Debtor discharged: 03/02/2010

Docket report shows this:

DISCHARGE OF DEBTOR
    It appearing that the debtor is entitled to a discharge, IT IS ORDERED: The debtor
    is granted a discharge under section 727 of title 11, United States Code, (the Bankruptcy Code).
    FOR THE COURT

Looks to me like it's over! Congratulations.

Comment

Thank you, could not believe it or wanted to see if there any other things that i need to do

Comment

how long does the discharge usually take? I was supposed to be discharged on 3/1/10 but it says on Pacer waiting discharge...is there anything i can do to speed this up?

Comment

You could probably call the clerk or case manager at the courthouse to see if they can tell you what's going on. Often it's a bit past 60 days after the 341, but it varies.

Comment

Originally posted by oloffredo View Post
            how long does the discharge usually take? I was supposed to be discharged on 3/1/10 but it says on Pacer waiting discharge...is there anything i can do to speed this up?
            Hang in there. Give it a few days and you should get your discharge If nothing in Pacer let's say a couple weeks, contact your attorney or your local bk court.
            Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
            Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Thank you..So after it's discharged u still have to wait for it to close..after discharge it's not officially closed?

Comment

Wow, it's over! Discharged! Congratulations!
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you i'm just waiting for the discharge but it seems like forever..i want it now..

Comment

The reason i'm asking about the discharge is my kid is going to college in the fall., they said for us to apply for a loan i said well i don't think i qualify they said well they will ask you for a co-signer and you can say u will think about it and reject the loan but it happens that i guess i got approved..i haven't responded to loan but is this possible? they said my credit was discent..i'm confused, i'm i able to get a loan if i'm in bk process will they be problems if i take this loan?

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Here is one for you:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X